How many times a week should
- 06-17-2013, 04:16 PM
- 06-17-2013, 05:39 PM
its not really about number of times alone, its about intensity and length of time too. Overall, you want to keep yourself at 500-750 calories deficit total a day, including what you burn from exercise. So 20 minutes of HIIT 3x a week can be plenty until you are trying to get to bodybuilder going on stage grade lean.
06-17-2013, 06:15 PM
you should do cardio for the heart benefit. eat better to shed the fat.
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
06-17-2013, 06:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Squats in forum BulkingReplies: 107Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:59 PM
- By macedaddy in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 144Last Post: 12-27-2007, 02:15 PM
- By mouton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:09 PM
- By oswizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-16-2004, 11:38 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2003, 11:37 PM