Help with making a split for my next "creatine" cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

thats a pretty bad philosophy. you always give the kegs the shaft like that?
    Nah. Not usually.
    If I can't get legs twice a week I usually do sprints. But lately my knee and shins have been ****ing up
    Check out my site!
    www.swolhq.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by White Menace View Post

Nah. Not usually.
    If I can't get legs twice a week I usually do sprints. But lately my knee and shins have been ****ing up
    you cant leave details out like that. if you hiit train, its a different scenario because aint no fukin way youre gonna be hitting legs several times a week with hiit sessions going on
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    you cant leave details out like that. if you hiit train, its a different scenario because aint no fukin way youre gonna be hitting legs several times a week with hiit sessions going on
    he keeps adding in info lol, just let him do what he wants to do. if he doesn't want to lift legs then might as well not force him to do anything he doesn't want to do.

4. If you like a half body split, I personally think the easiest way is just to look at how DoggCrapp split up his bodyparts. You don't need to follow his rep and stretch guidelines per se, but the split is conveniently laid out for you.

5. bench/accessories
    squat/accessories
    deads/accessories

repeat
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    bench/accessories
    squat/accessories
    deads/accessories

repeat
    Where is the shoulder and trap work? Very important for posture and upper body strength
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Where is the shoulder and trap work? Very important for posture and upper body strength
    Trap work? Deadlifts. No need to do trap work.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

Knowing how to program the accessory work negates this issue. That's a very broad outline but your accessory work can and should absolutely be geared towards addressing weak points and imbalances.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    bench/accessories
    squat/accessories
    deads/accessories

repeat
    OHP should be in there.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

OHP should be in there.
    Thank you.

Point rehashed
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

11. good point. and rows
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:58 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:35 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:56 PM
  4. Replies: 156
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 03:32 AM