Hardcore Arm BLASTER

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Try the routine, guarantee your strength increases and you really hit the GUNNZ hard. If your current routine is working then disregard :). GET BUSY! [video=youtube;QcTTmvzLz9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcTTmvzLz9g[/video]

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Very Similar to my old arm routine until I broke my arm last fall. Havent had a good arm workout since.Hope I can get heavy on the again soon but this plate and screws in my right radius likes cause alot of discomfort and pain. My arms look like **** imo. Last year got them to 18.25" flexed and now I don't even wanna measure. Tris aren't horrible but bis are awful since I can't curl. Alright enough bitchin, that video got me motivated then bummed.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Very Similar to my old arm routine until I broke my arm last fall. Havent had a good arm workout since.Hope I can get heavy on the again soon but this plate and screws in my right radius likes cause alot of discomfort and pain. My arms look like **** imo. Last year got them to 18.25" flexed and now I don't even wanna measure. Tris aren't horrible but bis are awful since I can't curl. Alright enough bitchin, that video got me motivated then bummed.
Hey MikeG, I am sorry to hear that. I like your style with routines though buddy! I am glad it motivated you and I hope you get back to where you once were and surpass it! Keep on going strong brother!!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
BUILD THOSE MEAT HOOKZ BRO! [video=youtube;Abf1sI63EA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abf1sI63EA8[/video]

ITW

ITW

Awards
All the pulling I do (deads, oly lifting, heavy weighted chins/pullups) has my forearms jacked. No need to isolate. Unfortunately, my biceps continue to lag, despite hitting them with 5 sets twice a week at the end of my workouts. Luckily my triceps are g2g. Swimming and heavy pressing is all i need in that department.

P

pmdied

Awards
^^ I second this. I pretty much abandoned arm workouts for heavy pulls, cleans and chin ups without straps and my arms really grew. My bi's lag, too so I'll throw in one bicep exercise with my back workout and that seems to be helping. But nobody's ever truly happy with their bicep size...

Reactions: ITW
JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
All the pulling I do (deads, oly lifting, heavy weighted chins/pullups) has my forearms jacked. No need to isolate. Unfortunately, my biceps continue to lag, despite hitting them with 5 sets twice a week at the end of my workouts. Luckily my triceps are g2g. Swimming and heavy pressing is all i need in that department.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ I second this. I pretty much abandoned arm workouts for heavy pulls, cleans and chin ups without straps and my arms really grew. My bi's lag, too so I'll throw in one bicep exercise with my back workout and that seems to be helping. But nobody's ever truly happy with their bicep size...
That last part is definitely true! I go through phases with not working arms and working arms. I usually prefer splits where I give arms a day but will sometimes go a month or more without hitting them directly.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
DC training has built my arms like nothing before. My forearms are ridiculous when compared to how they were before going through DC.

I enjoy also tossing in widowmakers for bi's and fore's at the end of each training sessions.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
DC training has built my arms like nothing before. My forearms are ridiculous when compared to how they were before going through DC.

I enjoy also tossing in widowmakers for bi's and fore's at the end of each training sessions.
Good stuff, tried that as well!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Strength routine explained along with some comedy of course! Work hard, have fun! [video=youtube;QpD1aQUtplY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpD1aQUtplY&feature=c4-overview&list=UU0CuH3w5efBU-aO9sxbLRWQ[/video]

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Train hard, get what's yours! [video=youtube;ZnkKyBy-Mic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnkKyBy-Mic&feature=c4-overview&list=UU0CuH3w5efBU-aO9sxbLRWQ[/video]