Hardcore Arm BLASTER

  1. Hardcore Arm BLASTER


    Try the routine, guarantee your strength increases and you really hit the GUNNZ hard. If your current routine is working then disregard . GET BUSY!


  2. Very Similar to my old arm routine until I broke my arm last fall. Havent had a good arm workout since.Hope I can get heavy on the again soon but this plate and screws in my right radius likes cause alot of discomfort and pain. My arms look like **** imo. Last year got them to 18.25" flexed and now I don't even wanna measure. Tris aren't horrible but bis are awful since I can't curl. Alright enough bitchin, that video got me motivated then bummed.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Very Similar to my old arm routine until I broke my arm last fall. Havent had a good arm workout since.Hope I can get heavy on the again soon but this plate and screws in my right radius likes cause alot of discomfort and pain. My arms look like **** imo. Last year got them to 18.25" flexed and now I don't even wanna measure. Tris aren't horrible but bis are awful since I can't curl. Alright enough bitchin, that video got me motivated then bummed.
    Hey MikeG, I am sorry to hear that. I like your style with routines though buddy! I am glad it motivated you and I hope you get back to where you once were and surpass it! Keep on going strong brother!!
    •   
       


  4. BUILD THOSE MEAT HOOKZ BRO!

  5. All the pulling I do (deads, oly lifting, heavy weighted chins/pullups) has my forearms jacked. No need to isolate. Unfortunately, my biceps continue to lag, despite hitting them with 5 sets twice a week at the end of my workouts. Luckily my triceps are g2g. Swimming and heavy pressing is all i need in that department.

  6. ^^ I second this. I pretty much abandoned arm workouts for heavy pulls, cleans and chin ups without straps and my arms really grew. My bi's lag, too so I'll throw in one bicep exercise with my back workout and that seems to be helping. But nobody's ever truly happy with their bicep size...

  7. [QUOTE=ITW;4003940]All the pulling I do (deads, oly lifting, heavy weighted chins/pullups) has my forearms jacked. No need to isolate. Unfortunately, my biceps continue to lag, despite hitting them with 5 sets twice a week at the end of my workouts. Luckily my triceps are g2g. Swimming and heavy pressing is all i need in that department. Nice ITW
    TO not have a goal is to be more feared, than not achieving one! (RitzandSkitz Youtube)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    ^^ I second this. I pretty much abandoned arm workouts for heavy pulls, cleans and chin ups without straps and my arms really grew. My bi's lag, too so I'll throw in one bicep exercise with my back workout and that seems to be helping. But nobody's ever truly happy with their bicep size...
    That last part is definitely true! I go through phases with not working arms and working arms. I usually prefer splits where I give arms a day but will sometimes go a month or more without hitting them directly.

  9. DC training has built my arms like nothing before. My forearms are ridiculous when compared to how they were before going through DC.

    I enjoy also tossing in widowmakers for bi's and fore's at the end of each training sessions.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    DC training has built my arms like nothing before. My forearms are ridiculous when compared to how they were before going through DC.

    I enjoy also tossing in widowmakers for bi's and fore's at the end of each training sessions.
    Good stuff, tried that as well!
    TO not have a goal is to be more feared, than not achieving one! (RitzandSkitz Youtube)

  11. Strength routine explained along with some comedy of course! Work hard, have fun!
    TO not have a goal is to be more feared, than not achieving one! (RitzandSkitz Youtube)

  12. Train hard, get what's yours!
    TO not have a goal is to be more feared, than not achieving one! (RitzandSkitz Youtube)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I bring you... Blaster Sets..
    By bigpetefox in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 06:16 PM
  2. product review- Cap Barbell Arm blaster
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 09:41 PM
  3. I need help: Arm Symmetry Problem...
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:21 PM
  4. Hardcore T-1 Pro Cycle HELP!
    By dantheman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 01:10 AM
  5. marks on my arms
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 04:08 PM
Log in
Log in