My training log any advice or tips is welcomed :)
- 06-17-2013, 12:23 AM
- 06-17-2013, 07:22 AM
- 06-17-2013, 07:42 AM
If you are serious about your throwing goal, then I might focus on one goal, (even some actual throwing coaching) instead of jumping all around. It does not appear like you are really staying focused on one specific goal!?
That is a pretty demanding routine.
I did a Smolov dead program a year or so back and had to modify it back the heavy days down to once per and made lighter speed work or medium squatting a 2nd day. The 3rd day almost got eliminated.
Adding the below program alongside the squatting, might have to be rethought IMO.
I'm also starting a deadlift and power clean program
Hopping to hit 450 on squat and 425 on dead lift and 215 on power clean at the end of June or in 4 weeks
06-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Yea I had to modify it to doing it only 3 days a week so I can recover enough been sawing good results in my squat been able to get all the sets and reps on the days I do
And I am the little guy who out throws the big guys lol one time a huge guy 6 foot 6 came had about 350 bench and 550 squat and I out threw him by about 10 feet
06-28-2013, 02:40 AM
Getting stronger in all my lifts but my bench press is still lagging at 195 I can't seem to be able to rep it 5x yet And I been stuck on it for about 3 weeks or so why is it
My decline bench has gone up to repping 205 for about 4x for 5 sets
My push press/jerk maxed out at 250lbs
Incline is going up at 165 now
Similar Forum Threads
- By jrhutton in forum Workout LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-16-2012, 05:13 AM
- By henryhavoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2009, 03:25 PM
- By Batesy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 26Last Post: 09-14-2006, 06:45 PM
- By hypo in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2005, 07:28 PM
- By tommy36p in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:42 AM