Cutting Advice?

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
I have a huge off season wrestling tournament coming up in about a month and I seemed to have enjoyed my freedom since the regular season ended a little too much ;), and I'm about 15-20 pounds over what I need to be. Any cutting advice to shed this weight fast but healthy?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
20 lbs in a month? healthy?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is key (for any goal, but especially cutting). Hit weights hard and look into HIIT cardio

PROness

Awards
Fat loss or just pure weight?

Fat loss: Low-no carb diet and moderate-high intesity exercise (duh)

Pure weight loss: The only way I can figure you could lose that much weight in such a short amount of time with a fairly lean build would be celery and ice cubes a handful of times per day. I'm not kidding either... run that diet up until your tournament then carb load buffet style immediately after you weigh in. I would start dieting 2 weeks up until the weigh-ins unless you think you could manage 30 days of malnutrition hell.

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
Fat loss or just pure weight?

Fat loss: Low-no carb diet and moderate-high intesity exercise (duh)

Pure weight loss: The only way I can figure you could lose that much weight in such a short amount of time with a fairly lean build would be celery and ice cubes a handful of times per day. I'm not kidding either... run that diet up until your tournament then carb load buffet style immediately after you weigh in. I would start dieting 2 weeks up until the weigh-ins unless you think you could manage 30 days of malnutrition hell.
Thank you. I'll try the celery and ice cubes along with my running and lifting schedule. Oh and believe me, as soon as I step of that scale, oh buddy I am an eating machine!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm in for this, let's see some results!!

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
2pounds down. Hit MAJOR cardio and then some heavy lifts. Broke three personal records! (Bench, squat, deadlift)

Jcweinsx

Awards
T3 and albuterol will get you there faster. Clen should be even faster. Both should clear your system in a day Or so. Clen has a longer half life. I ate a bit much on a bulking cycle and use t3/alb to dropped 6-7 lbs in a week and a half. Prob some minor muscle loss but i got the results I wanted. Didn't do a lot of intense cardio maybe 2 hrs but did walk over 1 hr most days. Strength dropped a little but nothing to be concerned about.

maul89

maul89

Awards
T3 and albuterol will get you there faster. Clen should be even faster. Both should clear your system in a day Or so. Clen has a longer half life. I ate a bit much on a bulking cycle and use t3/alb to dropped 6-7 lbs in a week and a half. Prob some minor muscle loss but i got the results I wanted. Didn't do a lot of intense cardio maybe 2 hrs but did walk over 1 hr most days. Strength dropped a little but nothing to be concerned about.
Believe he's a high school athlete, albut/ t3 would not be good at his age..

Honestly bro, coming from a fellow wrestler, run a decent caloric deficit (don't deprive yourself) until you get up to a couple days out of the weigh in.. Then you can worry about cutting some serious weight through carb depletion/ water weight. PM me if you want me to put together a quick macro plan for you..

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
Well, I am about 8-10 pounds out from my goal now!