Mid-3/4 way through my summer shred!

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
What'ssss going guys, just getting through my cut like the majority of you all from summer. First and foremost before we get into the nitty gritty, check out the stats:

Height: 6'1"
Starting Cut Weight: 225 (December)
Current Weight: 190
BF%: Around 13-14

Bench: 240
Deadlift: 405
Squat: 365
Hang Clean & Press: 145

Now I know that HC & Press is a bit surprising and lacking. Last year (my sr. year of high school)
I suffered an injury to both pectoral majors which put me out for a solid 4-5 months. Doc said no lifting
whatsoever, not even pushups. I've actually since then been mentally weary about pressing because
that is what contributed to the pectoral injuries (I would flare my elbows out too much). I've attempted recently to
build up the confidence into throwing that back into the shoulder routine (Once had it at 190).

But nevertheless, i've been working on the cut since I never used to give myself enough time and I figure by the time June/July hits
that I'll shred up nicely. I was at about 17-18% when I started so I'm satisfied with my progress. Diet wise I went with a CKD (Cyclical Ketogenic Diet). Started with around 400g of carbs and worked my way down to right now about 40g a day (Minus weekends where I carb up to replenish glycogen stores, which I know is a yes or no with many people). Training I began with doing to-failure sets, but currently starting some GVT 10X10 @ 75-80%. Been using almost all compound movements and I'm on a 3-day split Push/Pull/Legs. Cardio is at 3-4 days a week, 15% incline at 3-4mph for 20-25 minutes.

Supplementation Goes Like This:

PES Erase (At 4 caps a day)
PES Shift (At Wake-Up, Meals, Post Training, Before Bed)
PES Alphamine (2 scoops morning, 1 scoop 6-7 hours later)
Fish Oil (3 caps at night)
*** Sport MultiVitamin
ON Whey
Milk Thistle (3 times a day)

on occasion if I dose the alphamine lower, I'll pre-workout throw Pro Supps Hyde (1,3 Formula) with some Hemavol.

Just finishing up my first tub of alphamine, shift and erase. Just started a run of Oral Clenbuterol yesteday running it 60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/140/140/140/120/120/100 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Basically I'm trying to really shred off this ignorant stomach fat (yes yes yes yes I'm not stupid, i know you can't spot reduce...Lipo!!! Never..)
I would love to get down to 9-10% and am considering just cutting straight into August. My semester ends today (UCONNNNN) so I'll have lots of more time to eat well and train better. Yes I'm a college student, no I haven't been consuming alcohol since the end of November because of this cut (took a lot of will power). No drugs, and I just started the supps at the same time about a month ago (Minus the staples).

Any advice would be awesome, I'd love to throw some updates in here for you guys to follow and help with some advice. I'll definitely throw some pictures up when the time is available as well. I'm just trying to be as honest as I can, you can laugh at my stats but I'd rather hide my ego than lie to myself. Constructive criticism is more than welcome. I've been training for going on 4 years now. Thanks again guys!

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
So sorry I haven't posted on about this yet, have just been finishing my finals. Dosing the clen at 120Mcg and the shakes are getting to me a lot. I've been thinking about adding in face pulls for rear-delt work. Been just using reverse peck deck for it. Noticing a nice leaning out feeling on my 6th day off it already. The cardio has been solid. Diet thought has been shaky over the weekend. Over-Macros 2 days straight now and it's mentally hurting a bit hahaha. Anyone have any solid high protein low carb recipes?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So sorry I haven't posted on about this yet, have just been finishing my finals. Dosing the clen at 120Mcg and the shakes are getting to me a lot. I've been thinking about adding in face pulls for rear-delt work. Been just using reverse peck deck for it. Noticing a nice leaning out feeling on my 6th day off it already. The cardio has been solid. Diet thought has been shaky over the weekend. Over-Macros 2 days straight now and it's mentally hurting a bit hahaha. Anyone have any solid high protein low carb recipes?
this may sound straight forward, but i love lemon pepper chicken with greens. i eat this almost twice a day when im cutting. low cal, high protein, high fiber.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I just made some basil and herbs chicken earlier! I love it and I get some great fats from the olive oil I use. Mainly just veggies and Chicken but I want a larger selection! That sounds very good actually!

TaNkD Up

Awards
Turkey breast cutlets are a good switch aswell

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I've been doing lots of stir fry recently. Beef, chicken doesn't matter. Love it. just meat/poultry and veggies

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Thinking of running 17 Pro Andro and Epi Andro by LG Sciences because I've heard they're great for cutting and and strength gains. I'm probably gonna get this thread shut down cause i mentioned that though...

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Alright so I was curious on doing an anavar or winny run (With a test base, so no complaints!). I wanted to see if anyone had experience in these ideas. I know winny is lots of water weight loss and anavar is mild but u keep the gains better. Any advice? PCT or no? I've heard people PCT and don't. arguments both sides