Powerlifting regimen suggestions
- 05-04-2013, 08:11 AM
- 05-04-2013, 08:14 AM
How would it work if your thoracic is super tight?...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
05-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Look up foam roll and bench arch on you tubeOriginally Posted by runner_79
"Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
05-04-2013, 08:22 AM
My arch is small when powerlifting the bench press.
Any good websites?
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
05-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Sweet, thanks for the info Swanson.
Just made my own foam roller out of a 4" PVC pipe, pipe insulation, and duct tape. Gonna try her out tonight.
05-04-2013, 08:30 PM
05-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about doing the same, but I read that the insulation isn't used for padding, but to grip some surfaces better. Besides, the 1/4 inch insulation foam isn't going to provide much padding lol.
05-04-2013, 09:11 PM
05-04-2013, 11:17 PM
05-05-2013, 03:00 AM
Used mine for the first time tonight and I'm not going to lie I underestimated it. Hurt, but could literally feel a release of tension. Looking forward to seeing what it does for me.
05-05-2013, 07:10 AM
05-07-2013, 08:37 PM
05-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Link? I don't see it
Nvmd got it
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
05-07-2013, 09:01 PM
It won't let me post links since I haven't met the minimum requirement. It's called killin' the cube: my powerlifting venture begins.
Similar Forum Threads
- By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:39 PM
- By Future in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2010, 02:56 AM
- By mtruther in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2006, 10:28 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM