- 04-24-2013, 09:59 AM
- 04-24-2013, 03:30 PM
- 6'0" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Do you do any outside activities aside from the gym ie: biking, b/ball, tennis, running, soccer?
Whilst the 2 can be a bit of an opposite, if you are eating sufficiently you will most likely gain BW, a d can still keep up your cardio fitness.
That said, GPP work and or dragging, pushing, carrying for time with lighter loads can help too.
Thing to remember might be, not to jump in so much with extra work, that you get tired of it, or don't make it a regular habit along with your lifting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:57 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 33Last Post: 02-13-2003, 11:47 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2002, 02:46 PM
- By R.I.C. in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-13-2002, 01:19 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2002, 08:31 AM