Pro Tan vs. Jan Tana?

LeanMaShane

LeanMaShane

Awards
I'm 5 weeks out from my first physique mens competition, and I'm caught between Jan Tana and Pro Tan. Anyone in past competitions have experience with both and can tell me what one is better for mens physique?
Thanks!

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I know tanning is part of these type of comps....but if you reference section 6 paragraph 5.1.2 of the Mans Handbook, this thread is an instant revocation of ones Man Card......sorry for your loss Ma'am!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I know tanning is part of these type of comps....but if you reference section 6 paragraph 5.1.2 of the Mans Handbook, this thread is an instant revocation of ones Man Card......sorry for your loss Ma'am!
dont be a douche bag lol, Pro tan made me a bit oarnger then i wanted to be, never tried Jan tana but Liquid Sun Rayz is my favorite.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
dont be a douche bag lol, Pro tan made me a bit oarnger then i wanted to be, never tried Jan tana but Liquid Sun Rayz is my favorite.
Had to man....it's a thread about dudes tanning, I can't not mess with that just a little!

LeanMaShane

LeanMaShane

Awards
Okay, thanks man that's what I've heard before too. And yeah it's a must for competitions. It's pretty much paint. But if you wanna be a doushebag hate all you want my man. I'm used to haters like you.

LeanMaShane

LeanMaShane

Awards
Ps. Your in the Air Force girl. Get on my level and Join the Marine Corps I bet you couldn't even make it through boot camp.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Ps. Your in the Air Force girl. Get on my level and Join the Marine Corps I bet you couldn't even make it through boot camp.
Easy Nancy! I'm just bustin your balls, did what I said sound like a serious dig at all?? No, it didn't, so lose the Internet tough guy, no need for it!

LeanMaShane

LeanMaShane

Awards
Lol it's not Internet tough guy but okay. Idk why you even replied then.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I replied for 2 reasons... 1: you're throwing inter service jabs on a public forum, which I find lame as F*ck!! 2: you actually said "get on my level" which I'm praying was your attempt at some humor....if not then I feel bad for you

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Oh, and as for your post above, it would be YOU'RE in the Air Force, not YOUR! Spelling class, give it a shot, sailor!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
LSR every single time. Jan Tana = orange, Pro Tan = a hot mess. Too many coats, too streaky......not even once. LSR = 2 coats MAX, even color, no streaking, can sleep the night before the show without f**king it all up.

LeanMaShane

LeanMaShane

Awards
LSR every single time. Jan Tana = orange, Pro Tan = a hot mess. Too many coats, too streaky......not even once. LSR = 2 coats MAX, even color, no streaking, can sleep the night before the show without f**king it all up.
Thank you!! lol that's all I wanted to hear! Life saver :)