- 04-21-2013, 06:55 PM
- 04-21-2013, 09:08 PM
I use JeFit for tracking workouts. I added my routine pretty quick and it has a rest timer that has audible beeping for the last 5 seconds so you don't have to look at your phone. For diet, I use MyFitnessPal. Easy to use, has most of the food I eat and has a barcode scanner so it's easy to find what you are eating.Justin
- 04-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Gym Buddy app for iPhone is what I use. Simple to use, yet effective. Also calculates 1RM for each set you do, quite convenient
04-21-2013, 10:53 PM
i used to use ifit when i had an iphone. now i use gymrat for my droid, gym rat is bad-fukin-ass, costs $2 though
04-21-2013, 11:03 PM
JeFit is the best I've used so far.
I like the fact that you can have several routines saved and swap whenever you feel like it.
"As above, so below; as below, so above."
Yulee, Florida - Oh, Well... not much to do here - Hit the gym and gear up!
04-23-2013, 06:08 PM
04-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Thanks guys. Just finished signing up for JEFIT and adding all my workouts. That website is legit and the app is so easy to use.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BLaQz in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2012, 11:30 PM
- By Ju1cedUp in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2012, 01:15 AM
- By Ju1cedUp in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2012, 10:55 PM
- By fatherenis in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 01-06-2010, 03:41 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM