- 04-14-2013, 08:07 AM
- 04-14-2013, 09:09 AM
well im gifted in calves but high rep movements work well for me. jumping rope made a difference for me as wellLG Sciences forum representative
- 04-14-2013, 09:32 AM
04-18-2013, 12:39 AM
04-18-2013, 12:40 AM
04-18-2013, 09:37 AM
I've had issues with calf growth in the past when I used to try to exercise them to make them grow. What I found most effective was making sure I got a full stretch during the motion as well as positioning my feet in such a way that I used mostly the thick muscle in the calf to move. Also, back in the day running hills also helped my calves grow, but I haven't done any degree of running for more than 10 minutes since '10.
Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
04-18-2013, 09:51 AM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
I'm going to add in don't lock yourself to high reps only. Calves are mixed muscle fibers, so you'll get more growth if you do both some heavy weight low rep work as well as lighter weight high rep work.
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
04-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2009, 07:56 AM
- By tirtle88 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2009, 09:23 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 10:11 PM
- By spoofy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-28-2002, 11:09 PM