complete pectorial major tear from humorus.
- 04-12-2013, 11:27 PM
- 04-13-2013, 03:19 AM
I never have but interested to know more. How did you do it, have the docs given you a time frame before you can start lifting again. Also all the best with your recovery man!
- 04-13-2013, 07:49 AM
It took a good 8 months after surgery to heal but he is back at it. His age was 32 at the time.
04-13-2013, 12:10 PM
If you rehab correctly, pause and let that sink in a minute...you should be able to bench again.Originally Posted by maxx77
Go to elite fts, Tate has written a lot about his pec tear
04-17-2013, 11:06 PM
i did it doing sets of 3 at 365 on normal bench on my 3rd set. i tore the tendon from the bone. two weeks after surgery today and im feeling alot better. i can actually move around without pain and sleep is coming easier. doc said im doing good and avoided infection now its just a waiting game. need to wait about 6 weeks untill i can start stretching he said. then ill go from there
04-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jayroc62194 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:38 AM
- By nbogus in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2012, 02:56 PM
- By dollar662 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-22-2012, 10:25 PM
- By rguffey2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:31 AM
- By kjlueck in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:34 PM