300 Workout

gero09

Awards
Wondering if anyone has done this workout!

It's more of a time challenge and the faster you do it the better shape you are in.

Here is the workout

THE "ORIGINAL" 300 WORKOUT

Pullups - 25 reps
Barbell Deadlift with 135 lbs. - 50 reps
Pushups - 50 reps
24-inch Box Jumps - 50 reps
Floor Wipers - 50 reps
Single-Arm Clean-and-Press with 36 lbs Kettlebell - 50 reps
Pullups - 25 reps

If you done it post your time and stats!. Gonna do this next week. Want to know where I stand.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
It was a challenge for a select few of the actors that were in the movie 300. It was not part of their workouts.

In saying that, no. I have never done it. When that challenge was printed online it did not match my goals so i had no interest.

Moose45

Moose45

Awards
Wondering if anyone has done this workout!

It's more of a time challenge and the faster you do it the better shape you are in.

Here is the workout

THE "ORIGINAL" 300 WORKOUT

Pullups - 25 reps
Barbell Deadlift with 135 lbs. - 50 reps
Pushups - 50 reps
24-inch Box Jumps - 50 reps
Floor Wipers - 50 reps
Single-Arm Clean-and-Press with 36 lbs Kettlebell - 50 reps
Pullups - 25 reps

If you done it post your time and stats!. Gonna do this next week. Want to know where I stand.
What were your results? A few guys at our gym were into this and tried it back when it first came out!!

gero09

Awards
I'm going to be doing this Friday. Class and work got cancel so I'm going to take advantage of the free day!!!

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
that looks dumass hard
Thats the idea. It was a way to stay motivated. The only ones that did it were the people that worked the hardest and or got the biggest changes.

I think the program that the gym jones had the actors do was great. A great way to show that you can hardly eat and get much stronger and leaner at the same time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pigskinplayer 35 and Older 9
the GUNSHOW Training Forum 32
Training Forum 12
getbigbyjune Training Forum 64
Gtstang86 Weight Loss 14