caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

Page 97 of 145 First ... 9596979899 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    When you starting? I am tomorrow. Been on Clomid for 3wks now into this PCT, & I'm losing weight faster than I'd like. On top of that, got injured last wk deadlifting & that's literally gonna have me out til at least after Christmas. Note to self: stop pulling when you know you can't pull the next rep clean with a flat back. I didn't go through that last cycle for nothing, so jumping on Osta @ 20mg as of tomorrow. Prob for 10wks unless I go to 30mg later.

    What did you dose Ostarine at, Caz?
    Sorry man I know that sucks. I wish I checked my ego more often. Sometimes I go in feeling a slight twinge, Ignore it, and end up hobbling out of the place.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Sorry man I know that sucks. I wish I checked my ego more often. Sometimes I go in feeling a slight twinge, Ignore it, and end up hobbling out of the place.
    Sounds pretty normal we all learned the "Rub some dirt on it boy you'll be alright!" mentality as youngsters.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Recognize the true reason that we are all here, on earth, in the Universe.
    Celebrate in style this year, make sure everyone know what it is about! Celebrate the birth of Christ, our Lord and Savior.


    Forget all if fancy stuff you don't need. Give it to people that need it.

    I'M sick of going into a store seeing bratty kid begging for outrageous gifts. Or how About those 6--12 year olds with tablets and iPhone, and they still beg for more.


    Well, anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Recognize the true reason that we are all here, on earth, in the Universe.
    Celebrate in style this year, make sure everyone know what it is about! Celebrate the birth of Christ, our Lord and Savior.


    Forget all if fancy stuff you don't need. Give it to people that need it.

    I'M sick of going into a store seeing bratty kid begging for outrageous gifts. Or how About those 6--12 year olds with tablets and iPhone, and they still beg for more.


    Well, anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
    Merry Christmas... Lol take it easy dude.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Celebrate Christ, our Lord and Savior.
    This should be everyday

    But, merry CHRISTmas to all! Safe travels, and may The Lord be with you and turn his face upon you
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    This should be everyday

    But, merry CHRISTmas to all! Safe travels, and may The Lord be with you and turn his face upon you
    Amen...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Started DC today lol man.. Widow makes suck big gnarly balls. Just sayin'

    BB curl- 2 warm ups
    Working set- 75x22 (rest pause)
    Hammer curl - 1 warm up
    Working sets- 30x10 35x10 40x11
    Leg press toe press- 1 warm up
    Working sets - 100x12x4
    Lying leg curl- 3 warm ups
    Working set- 35x31 (rest pause)
    Squats - 4 warm ups
    Working set- 275x4
    Widow maker- 115x20

    I couldn't catch my breath for sheet. Anyways.. After all the binge eating and sweets I weigh 178ish O_o

    I'm going to go ahead and order the xfactor and run that for the months of January and February and start prep the first of march.. My fat tail needs at least 14 weeks lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Started DC today lol man.. Widow makes suck big gnarly balls. Just sayin'

    BB curl- 2 warm ups
    Working set- 75x22 (rest pause)
    Hammer curl - 1 warm up
    Working sets- 30x10 35x10 40x11
    Leg press toe press- 1 warm up
    Working sets - 100x12x4
    Lying leg curl- 3 warm ups
    Working set- 35x31 (rest pause)
    Squats - 4 warm ups
    Working set- 275x4
    Widow maker- 115x20

    I couldn't catch my breath for sheet. Anyways.. After all the binge eating and sweets I weigh 178ish O_o

    I'm going to go ahead and order the xfactor and run that for the months of January and February and start prep the first of march.. My fat tail needs at least 14 weeks lol
    Dc!!! This is what seperates the boys from the men!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Dc!!! This is what seperates the boys from the men!!!
    Hellz yea. DC is some serious stuff lol the stretching kills me every time
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Chest/shoulders/tricep/back width and thickness

    Incline bench-
    3 warm ups
    Working set- 195x14 (rest pause)
    Seated bb military-
    2 warm up
    Working set- 115x19
    -modified* added a set of delt destroyers and a set of reverse pec deck fly
    CGBP-
    3 warm up
    Working set- 115x20 (switching this to reverse grip next to around. Don't like the position it puts my shoulder in)
    Reverse grip pull down-
    3 warm up
    Working set- 110x16
    Deadlift
    2 warm up
    Working set- 275x9
    Working set 135x10

    Forgot about the stretching managed to stretch after the workout though (I know it's not the same.. The point of doing it directly after that muscle group is the fascial stretching/lengthening)

    Monday is bicep, calf, ham and quad day again lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Chest/shoulders/tricep/back width and thickness

    Incline bench-
    3 warm ups
    Working set- 195x14 (rest pause)
    Seated bb military-
    2 warm up
    Working set- 115x19
    -modified* added a set of delt destroyers and a set of reverse pec deck fly
    CGBP-
    3 warm up
    Working set- 115x20 (switching this to reverse grip next to around. Don't like the position it puts my shoulder in)
    Reverse grip pull down-
    3 warm up
    Working set- 110x16
    Deadlift
    2 warm up
    Working set- 275x9
    Working set 135x10

    Forgot about the stretching managed to stretch after the workout though (I know it's not the same.. The point of doing it directly after that muscle group is the fascial stretching/lengthening)

    Monday is bicep, calf, ham and quad day again lol
    Killing it I see

    How was the soreness from last work out? Quads must have been smoked from the widow maker....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Killing it I see How was the soreness from last work out? Quads must have been smoked from the widow maker....
    Quads were shot, and my calf locked up on me in the middle of the night (well it tried to.. I was able to stretch it before it full blown cramped up)

    Plus.. I got sick as hell last night. Idk why, but blew chunks so much my abs, throat and jaw hurt afterwards lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Sucks about puking your guts out. Workouts looking like bad mamma-jammas. I'd love to try it sometime. I really wish I'd ordered some X-gels when I had the chance to get them cheap on megasale before they ran out of stock.

    Aren't you supposed to take GMS & creatine religiously on ArA to reap the full benefits or something? I know SNS says it should be used in conjunction with a couple other supps but can't remember what I read lol. Could just be broscience but it sounded good when I read it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. Oh & if anyone is looking for some slick non-methyl prohormones to stack into an upcoming cut, ***************** is having a big sale starting now til the 12th of Jan I believe on Lean Cuts (Primordial Performance's AndroLean) & Focus (AndroDrive). Minimum order is 3 units, 30% off. HAPPYNEWYEAR1

    Mainly just throwing that out for Tyga since I know you're going back & forth between SARMs & Androgens for coming into contest. Lockout also carries all the AF products & has them all on sale currently, plus their winter 10% off sale is going on for a couple more days to boot. In case that's the better deal. But if someone was on the fence to purchase Lean Cuts or Focus now is the time. Kenpo gained 7lbs on 2 bottles of Focus in 5-6wks side-free & felt great, so it's def worth a consideration in a stack for extra bang.

    Also, anyone else notice that virtually all the Celtic Labs products are on sale for 20/bottle as of late?? Including Ostarine!!!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Sucks about puking your guts out. Workouts looking like bad mamma-jammas. I'd love to try it sometime. I really wish I'd ordered some X-gels when I had the chance to get them cheap on megasale before they ran out of stock. Aren't you supposed to take GMS & creatine religiously on ArA to reap the full benefits or something? I know SNS says it should be used in conjunction with a couple other supps but can't remember what I read lol. Could just be broscience but it sounded good when I read it.
    Yea, they want you to take GMS, LCLT and creatine.. And a baby aspirin.

    I'm going with hemavol (GMS -1g), creatine and the baby aspirin.

    I'm really bouncing back and forth with the sarms and a non methyl. But, I think I'm going to go with ostarine. That way, after my show I can jump back on cycle, and start bulking again for the next one (whenever that might be)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. I've had zero luck with both LCLT supps I've used, so I don't intend to bother with it either. Why the baby aspirin? And I assume 1/day alongside the x-gels?

    Idk if you have your osta yet, but $20/bottle for Celtic is dirt cheap. I about crapped when I saw it; I picked some up for $60 when they released it because it was cheaper than IML's or any RC brand I'd seen, mg/mg. Still haven't used it, but a wk into IML's @ 20mg/day & feel great & my traps have definitely positively already popped up; it's crazy how fast I noticed changes. Thought it was placebo at first but now I'm sure of it. So there stuff is good to go. And blackstone labs just released their PCT IV, which is basically 60 caps of 12mg Ostarine, 37.5mg Arimistane, & 250mg of Tribulus each (perfect stuff to handle any nip itchiness/keep you drier & aid libido as suppression worsens).
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I've had zero luck with both LCLT supps I've used, so I don't intend to bother with it either. Why the baby aspirin? And I assume 1/day alongside the x-gels? Idk if you have your osta yet, but $20/bottle for Celtic is dirt cheap. I about crapped when I saw it; I picked some up for $60 when they released it because it was cheaper than IML's or any RC brand I'd seen, mg/mg. Still haven't used it, but a wk into IML's @ 20mg/day & feel great & my traps have definitely positively already popped up; it's crazy how fast I noticed changes. Thought it was placebo at first but now I'm sure of it. So there stuff is good to go. And blackstone labs just released their PCT IV, which is basically 60 caps of 12mg Ostarine, 37.5mg Arimistane, & 250mg of Tribulus each (perfect stuff to handle any nip itchiness/keep you drier & aid libido as suppression worsens).
    Arachidonic acid & Aspirin

    ^^reason for baby aspirin

    I haven't picked up my osta yet. I know PHF has all of celtics stuff for the low low
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Arachidonic acid & Aspirin

    ^^reason for baby aspirin

    I haven't picked up my osta yet. I know PHF has all of celtics stuff for the low low
    I can't testify their stuff is good yet, but I have a handful of bottles of various compounds from them waiting. People seem to like their stuff a lot, & my buddy is loving Protobol right now.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    I can't testify their stuff is good yet, but I have a handful of bottles of various compounds from them waiting. People seem to like their stuff a lot, & my buddy is loving Protobol right now.
    I've been curious about their stuff too. May pick some stuff up for the spring
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I've been curious about their stuff too. May pick some stuff up for the spring
    What's going on stranger?? Good to see you

  21. Happy new year guys.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    What's going on stranger?? Good to see you
    Hey buddy! Good to be seen! How's everything shaking round these parts?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Happy New Year!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Hey buddy! Good to be seen! How's everything shaking round these parts?
    Oh it's shakin.. Shakin like a fat booty twerkin!
    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Happy New Year!!!
    Same to you bud
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Happy new year guys.
    Likewise. Lets make 2014 a year to remember!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
  2. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
  3. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:45 PM
  4. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in