caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

Page 104 of 145 First ... 102103104105106 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    This is out of control
    Or is it?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Lol what's up swanky ??!! How's the kids
    Hey buddy!! Everyone is good! The baby is getting swole as hell!! Dem baby gainzzzzz. He's 5 months and 22lbs lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Hey buddy!! Everyone is good! The baby is getting swole as hell!! Dem baby gainzzzzz. He's 5 months and 22lbs lol
    My man swanky! Lol baby gainzzz
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    My man swanky! Lol baby gainzzz
    Haha its true! I wish I grew that fast!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. I'm going to have to log something soon so I have an excuse to post nudes
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I'm going to have to log something soon so I have an excuse to post nudes
    Just post em now anyway. Wear that lil black slip you had on for me the other night.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Just post em now anyway. Wear that lil black slip you had on for me the other night.
    No way, that was just for you!! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just post em now anyway. Wear that lil black slip you had on for me the other night.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    No way, that was just for you!! Lol
    Now I'm jealous you wore that for me last month!! You 2 timing slut

  9. Sluuuuuttttt
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. He may be a slut, but he's might dirty slut! (and everyone else's behind my back probably)

  11. Swanky you better post up some sweet luvin in here after that...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Now I'm jealous you wore that for me last month!! You 2 timing slut
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Sluuuuuttttt
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    He may be a slut, but he's might dirty slut! (and everyone else's behind my back probably)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Swanky you better post up some sweet luvin in here after that...
    Gentlemen!!! Please don't fight, there's plenty of ol Swanks to go around!!!

    This might tide ya over. Its not me obviously but I have a similar outfit for you guys



    Name:  japporn400.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  24.3 KB


    Save that for the spank bank
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Caz Hyde and tyga you guys should find me on Facebook bros
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Caz Hyde and tyga you guys should find me on Facebook bros
    I don't have a Facebook... Do have an IG tho lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. I don't either - but when we start the supplement store we'll have one so....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I don't either - but when we start the supplement store we'll have one so....
    Oooooo when is that happening?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Just got word the state has approved our LLC but we're waiting for the return paperwork - when it shows we can get out Wholesaler's ID & General Biz License. Then it's time to hit up some distributors & get this ball rolling. I'm guessing April by time we have product

  18. Actually we just got our EID today - the wholesaler's might happen a lot sooner! Yeah buddy!!!

  19. I stopped the DC training.. Felt like I wasn't getting the best benefit out of my ArA by doing DC.

    Today was chest and tri

    Flat- 185x10 185x8 195x6 195x5
    Incline db- 45x10 55x8 55x6 65x6
    Decline bench- 135x12 155x10 175x8 135x10
    Incline hex press- 20x10x3
    Rope tri ext-50x10 60x10 70x10 80x10
    Bw dips- 9,9,7,9
    Bb skull crushers- bar x12x4

    I took my six ArA with a scoop of hemavol, 3 scoop glycergrow, 1/2 bronkade and a baby aspirin. Holy crap was the pump stupid today! I've never seen my chest so full lol it was awesome.

    P.s. The hemavol I got was the new blueberry pomegranate, and it is delicious.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I stopped the DC training.. Felt like I wasn't getting the best benefit out of my ArA by doing DC.

    Today was chest and tri

    Flat- 185x10 185x8 195x6 195x5
    Incline db- 45x10 55x8 55x6 65x6
    Decline bench- 135x12 155x10 175x8 135x10
    Incline hex press- 20x10x3
    Rope tri ext-50x10 60x10 70x10 80x10
    Bw dips- 9,9,7,9
    Bb skull crushers- bar x12x4

    I took my six ArA with a scoop of hemavol, 3 scoop glycergrow, 1/2 bronkade and a baby aspirin. Holy crap was the pump stupid today! I've never seen my chest so full lol it was awesome.

    P.s. The hemavol I got was the new blueberry pomegranate, and it is delicious.
    Nice work out Tyga. Have you been running your ArA every day or only on lift days? Or do you lift every day? I run my ArA about 3-4 times a week, not consecutive always but notice really huge pumps on random days of using. The GMS made a huge difference. Also used hemavol & C4 extreme together as well as 5 X gels. DOMs !!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Nice work out Tyga. Have you been running your ArA every day or only on lift days? Or do you lift every day? I run my ArA about 3-4 times a week, not consecutive always but notice really huge pumps on random days of using. The GMS made a huge difference. Also used hemavol & C4 extreme together as well as 5 X gels. DOMs !!
    I only take the ArA on workout days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday). See I haven't gotten DOMs since I started the ArA, maybe a little more tender but nothing out of the ordinary. This made me think it was the lack of volume I was doing (while on DC), so I made the switch back to more volume and TUT today. We'll see how I feel in the morning lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Nice lifting tyga. Bet that pump was ridiculous!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just got word the state has approved our LLC but we're waiting for the return paperwork - when it shows we can get out Wholesaler's ID & General Biz License. Then it's time to hit up some distributors & get this ball rolling. I'm guessing April by time we have product
    Hell yeah dude that's awesome!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I stopped the DC training.. Felt like I wasn't getting the best benefit out of my ArA by doing DC.

    Today was chest and tri

    Flat- 185x10 185x8 195x6 195x5
    Incline db- 45x10 55x8 55x6 65x6
    Decline bench- 135x12 155x10 175x8 135x10
    Incline hex press- 20x10x3
    Rope tri ext-50x10 60x10 70x10 80x10
    Bw dips- 9,9,7,9
    Bb skull crushers- bar x12x4

    I took my six ArA with a scoop of hemavol, 3 scoop glycergrow, 1/2 bronkade and a baby aspirin. Holy crap was the pump stupid today! I've never seen my chest so full lol it was awesome.

    P.s. The hemavol I got was the new blueberry pomegranate, and it is delicious.
    I'll have to try that, hemavol is pretty good. I love ara though!!

    Great work blasting chest and tris!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Actually we just got our EID today - the wholesaler's might happen a lot sooner! Yeah buddy!!!
    Hit me up when your ready
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
  2. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
  3. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:45 PM
  4. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in