CrossFit.... Really

Moose45

Moose45

Awards
It's not a sport! Plus I see guys/gals trying to pull people into it with no training experience showing them lifting tech that are so mechanically wrong it makes me want to scream. This IMO is so irresponsible these guys should be thrown out of the gym and never let back in!!

Need to know what others think!! Agree or Disagree??

napalm

napalm

Awards
I've had/am currently having this convo on another thread....I quit! Haha
Don't you know that defending CF in two different threads is the best way to improve your fran time?

Proven scientific fact...

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Don't you know that defending CF in two different threads is the best way to improve your fran time?

Proven scientific fact...
I would try that, but tomorrow is curl in the squat rack day!

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
oh I've seen you around these threads, good sir

...you damn crossfitter :p
Haha!! That means I'm getting street cred on here!!
Funny part is I done even consider myself a "Crossfitter". I'll do anything that involves fitness. I spend a lot of time with conventional weight training, Oly lifting (the right way), playing sports, hiking/rock climbing, etc.
my distain for routine is what led me to try CF. I just like the variety.
I just don't like all the bashing due to people generalizing what they see on TV or watch on YouTube "fail videos". Plus playing devils advocate is fun....meat heads get fired up when you disagree with them!!

Moose45

Moose45

Awards
Plus playing devils advocate is fun....meat heads get fired up when you disagree with them!!
We don't get mad we just laugh at all the kicking while U guys/gals do chins and dips!! Lmao

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
We don't get mad we just laugh at all the kicking while U guys/gals do chins and dips!! Lmao
Understandable....I make sure I try to get through as many as I can strict before I kip, but sometimes the numbers get pretty dam high

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, we don't need an explanation. And no seriousness allowed in this thread...
Hilarious.

Understandable....I make sure I try to get through as many as I can strict before I kip, but sometimes the numbers get pretty dam high
I scale them when necessary.

There is no reason to train in that manner, in my mind at least.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I feel like this needs to be discussed seeing as no one talks about it....

Anyone hear about Primordial Performance being raided by the FDA!!??

Thoughts, concerns, do you guys think its a conspiracy? I can't seem to find any proof.
Is it still November?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I thought this was the reminisce about old threads thread.
Primordial and conspiracy theories went hand in hand for some reason (mainly by people that had too much free time on their hands).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
:Eyecrazy:

pmdied

Awards
For giggles I went to YouTube and typed in "cross fit fail" and found several compilations that will leave you both horrified and laughing hysterically... One clip has these poor bastards doing axle clean and jerks (which I've never done nor will I ever do) with form so poor you want to cry.