- 03-23-2013, 08:07 PM
- 03-23-2013, 08:08 PM
03-23-2013, 08:34 PM
03-23-2013, 08:41 PM
03-23-2013, 09:47 PM
agreed with the dudes above. DB row, kroc row, BB row, pendlay row, meadows row, pull ups, various grips.
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
03-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Heavy squats build a ton of strength thru the entire back, hip and leg system.
Of course deadlifts/trap bar deads
Cleans or even high pulls for explosive moves in sports.
Any big compound move involving the major muscles of the back, hips and legs, as they are all connected.
A strong back is only as good as the weakest link. ie: If the connection of legs and hips are weak the back won't be great in functional strength.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:06 AM
- By handzilla in forum Training ForumReplies: 43Last Post: 05-13-2006, 02:33 AM
- By Kiwi in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2006, 10:15 PM
- By davisville64 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2005, 12:32 PM
- By davisville64 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2005, 06:21 PM