Pre-workout

travisJW12

Awards
Does anybody know if C4 will make fail the army's drug test. I've heard rumors that it will

apod

Awards
As long as it doesn't have 1,3 dimethylamylamine in it you'll be fine.Now I would say if you take a pre-workout supp to be mindful web doing intense cardio as it can make your heart rate get really high..I find it's best to use pre-workouts only for the weight lifting.

apod

Awards
I want to add that I'm not sure if you'd fail any drug test if you took something with DMAA but it is banned on US military bases as it was possibly linked to some soldiers' deaths. The supp in particular was jack3d

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to add that I'm not sure if you'd fail any drug test if you took something with DMAA but it is banned on US military bases as it was possibly linked to some soldiers' deaths. The supp in particular was jack3d
^thats dependent on the command of that specific base and the branch of service itself. dmaa will not cause a false positive though it may cross react.. as a disclaimer though, I'd bring the item to your units health promotion coordinator or corpsman if you're that concerned.

travisJW12

Awards
@ apod. I don't take preworkout before PT just before weight training and only about 3 weeks a month

travisJW12

Awards
I hit send on accident. I was saying that I don't want u to use this everyday just 3-4 days/week. And I don't take it on deload weeks. I have been taking 1MR but I have some C4 now, haven't taken it yet. Just don't want to take any chances.