- 03-22-2013, 01:35 AM
- 03-22-2013, 02:29 AM
i dont know about the dislocating and if its doing heavy military presses, but iv switched to doing seated smith machine military press for my main exercise and getting real good results
03-22-2013, 06:52 AM
If you are not as concerned with strength issues, then I would guess mediumish weight would be safer & for higher reps/sets, would help with mass, along with your diet or eating enough.
Have you tried DB presses, as to be able to rotate the arm better pressing out overhead and thus perhaps taking some strain off the joints?
Are you doing any shoulder rehab for the dislocation?
03-22-2013, 04:12 PM
03-22-2013, 04:13 PM
03-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By abeldiaz in forum Workout LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:00 AM
- By Whacked in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2011, 07:47 AM
- By jmoney02 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2009, 02:35 AM
- By Behemoth1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2008, 09:56 AM
- By NickW in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:04 PM