Shoulder workouts?

Billman55

Billman55

Awards
I'm trying to switch up my shoulder routine to get bulkier shoulders without re-dislocating my right shoulder for the 4th time. With that being said does any have any suggestions???

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i dont know about the dislocating and if its doing heavy military presses, but iv switched to doing seated smith machine military press for my main exercise and getting real good results

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are not as concerned with strength issues, then I would guess mediumish weight would be safer & for higher reps/sets, would help with mass, along with your diet or eating enough.
Have you tried DB presses, as to be able to rotate the arm better pressing out overhead and thus perhaps taking some strain off the joints?
Are you doing any shoulder rehab for the dislocation?

Billman55

Billman55

Awards
i dont know about the dislocating and if its doing heavy military presses, but iv switched to doing seated smith machine military press for my main exercise and getting real good results
Yea I actually just started doing smith machine military press as well and definitely seeing and feeling results...that and military press are my main workouts but need more...

Billman55

Billman55

Awards
Yea I just started recently doing smith machine military press and am definitely seeing and feelin results...that and Arnold DB press are my main shoulder workouts but need more

Billman55

Billman55

Awards
If you are not as concerned with strength issues, then I would guess mediumish weight would be safer & for higher reps/sets, would help with mass, along with your diet or eating enough.
Have you tried DB presses, as to be able to rotate the arm better pressing out overhead and thus perhaps taking some strain off the joints?
Are you doing any shoulder rehab for the dislocation?
Ill start to try the medium weight for more reps and sets and see how that works....and yea I've been in and out of therapy for years with this shoulder...not from weightlifting tho all from football...which I'm still playing lol