What is the Ideal forearm measurement compared to upper arm?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious. I have a goal set to develop 16" arms unflexed, 18" flexed and was wondering what I should aim for my forearm measurement. 14" maybe?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just curious. I have a goal set to develop 16" arms unflexed, 18" flexed and was wondering what I should aim for my forearm measurement. 14" maybe?
Ive honestly never even thought about this. In my opinion as long as they look proportionate you should be good, unfortunately i cant give a specific number.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Ive honestly never even thought about this. In my opinion as long as they look proportionate you should be good, unfortunately i cant give a specific number.
Ah okay, because as of now my forearms are 2" less than at my arm peak unflexed.

napalm

napalm

Awards
The length of your johnson multiplied by the inverse of the distance between your belly button and the top of your pubes, divided by pi.

WTF kind of question is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever heard the phrase "majoring in the minors?" That's what this kind of thread is.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Don't sweat those kind of details bro. Just go heavy on the 3 big lifts and you will maximize genetic potential (whatever yours may be).