correctional or detention officers

  1. correctional or detention officers


    How do you guys fit your training schedule in with work...I work Thursday- Saturday. And everyother Wednesday. ...these hours have just messed up my routine...I was doing p.h.a.t. Monday, Tuesday Thursday Friday. And Saturday. ...is it ok if I Have to take 3 days off....I am going to go back to the typical bodybuilding split


  2. Lean gains works particularly well with a tight/dynamic schedule. When I had a second job I used the program and modified it to fit my own needs based on my training goals and schedule.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by PROness
    Lean gains works particularly well with a tight/dynamic schedule. When I had a second job I used the program and modified it to fit my own needs based on my training goals and schedule.
    Thanks I appreciate it...I'll look into it
    •   
       


  4. What are your work hours (not your work days)?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro
    What are your work hours (not your work days)?

    0645 - 1900.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    0645 - 1900.
    I worked 05:45 - 18:00 as a CO several years ago and it was tough to do anything on work days. I usually just lifted on my days off and made the best of it.
    Remember why you started.

  7. Those are some long days, boys. You may be able to sneak a workout in before work. I leave the house at 4:30 AM to hit the gym. Work day starts at 7:00 AM, but thankfully ends at 5:00 PM

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I worked 05:45 - 18:00 as a CO several years ago and it was tough to do anything on work days. I usually just lifted on my days off and made the best of it.
    Ya man it's physically and mentally draining for 12 hours..the good thing is we are going back to 8 hour days...I can barley make it through workouts after shift....so you guys think it's nothing to worry about if I take 3 days off

  9. It's fine to take 3 days off.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    Ya man it's physically and mentally draining for 12 hours..the good thing is we are going back to 8 hour days...I can barley make it through workouts after shift....so you guys think it's nothing to worry about if I take 3 days off
    Thats good. Just about the time you've had enough for the day, its time to get off. I would hate being there 8 hours and still knowing i had another 4 hour rotation to do.
    Remember why you started.

  11. Yep, don't get me wrong I like working in corrections until I get my gold badge, just too much to lift for an hour after. ...well thanks guys I won't sweat it too much if I have to miss 3 days, I'll go before shift and see how I like it...appreciate the advice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hdrol/county correctional officer testing?
    By ibanez87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 02:55 PM
  2. Looking for the correct pro hormone or supplements
    By Ktparke2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 01:24 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:42 PM
  4. Box Office Brawl: Pirates or Spider-man
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 12:50 PM
  5. Correctional Officer Drug Testing
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Log in
Log in