outta the game??
- 03-05-2013, 05:20 PM
outta the game??
Some might remeber me, probably not tho.
I have been out of the game for awhile. I have still lifted just not as intense as I used to.
I recently graduated college, have a job, etc. I am looking for a 3 or 4 day a week work, that is semi flexible. Sometimes, I need to move things around because of work.
I am really just trying to maintain my size, burn a lil fat. Not get huge anymore.
I am 510, about 206.
Please let me know what you think.
- 03-05-2013, 08:02 PM
- 03-06-2013, 03:18 AM
5/3/1 without accessory workyou can call me "ozzie" for short.
03-06-2013, 06:30 AM
is there a good thread/link to that workout?
03-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Keep the compound exercises up front doing say squats or leg presses, maybe some deadlifts, rowing motion or chins, and pressing. Hitting the arms afterwards and some abs would be all you really need.
Squat/Leg press 3x8-10
The following Monday will be B, last Wednesdays W/O and so on.
If you can find a training partner with the same goals, you got a much better chance sticking to a program and not missing W/O's
If you can afford a PT, that can be even better.
Eat right and do active cardio on off days ie: light run, bike, basketball, swim, tennis etc. etc. etc.
03-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheRifleman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2004, 11:28 AM
- By rislingohya in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2003, 10:29 PM
- By LILFLEX in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2003, 10:54 AM
- By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2003, 11:30 AM
- By basskiller in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 03-26-2003, 10:20 AM