- 02-23-2013, 11:56 PM
- 02-24-2013, 08:18 AM
- 02-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Either, just anything to help me bench the most. I only have 1 day until we do it so I don't have a lot of time to prep.
02-24-2013, 08:53 AM
The best easiest thing to do is lead up with slow increases, without getting too taxed as you approach the max.
#Empty bar x10-12
#345x1 New PR
What lift is it? I am assuming the BP!?
Just make jumps that are manageable but not near maxes.
Start making maybe #50 jumps near or at wrmups then drop down to #20's then maybe #10's If you see the last rep go up, but go up slowly, make your next attempt with only 2-1/2 pounds!?
If you like coffee, have a good cup of joe, about a 1/2 hour or so before LOL
02-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Not that it matters but... carb and sodium load the night before for future reference.
Learn valsalva as well Lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By double s in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:51 AM
- By VaughnTrue in forum SupplementsReplies: 64Last Post: 08-16-2008, 02:45 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 23Last Post: 04-01-2008, 03:23 PM
- By Emohawkus in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2007, 08:00 AM
- By fbxdan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 35Last Post: 02-03-2006, 07:51 PM