Any Philly guys around

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I live in northeast philly rite now.. Currently go to cityfitness. Its an ok gym. Not really any hardcore bodybuilding or strongmen type there.. I used to use powerhouse which i loved but its now too far from me..i might be getting a car soon so im looking for a good gym to get swoleeeeeeee in. Anyone know of any or if your fro philly whic gyms you recommend

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can ask my brother....i know he did some work for cityfitness when he went to school around there but i'm not sure if he was ever a member himself....i think it'd be cool to have some bodybuilders around but i can go without the powerlifters and strongmen crowding up the gym....sounds like that place would be righ tup my alley, free roam on anything i needed to use

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
i can ask my brother....i know he did some work for cityfitness when he went to school around there but i'm not sure if he was ever a member himself....i think it'd be cool to have some bodybuilders around but i can go without the powerlifters and strongmen crowding up the gym....sounds like that place would be righ tup my alley, free roam on anything i needed to use
Im more into bodybuilding myself but im jus looking for a hardcore environment without all the cardio bunnies and nonsense that people consider "working out" cityfitness doesnt have a lot of equiptment id like to add to my training. Ask him lemme know bro

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go to school in Philly and just use one of the universities gyms so I'm not much help.

I have heard 12th St gym is a decent spot

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I go to school in Philly and just use one of the universities gyms so I'm not much help.

I have heard 12th St gym is a decent spot

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
What school are you at? I go to CCP up at 16th n spring garden. Do you know the name of the gym

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
thats where my brother went.....if you haven't done so already go check out the reading terminal market, it's a must stop everytime i come down to philly
The food there is insanely awesome

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The food there is insanely awesome
i agree...last time i was in philly, my buddy and i snuck away from a bachelor party to go run to the market and get some duck....it's the chinese place on the front isle of the place....i don't know if ur a coffee drinker but the coffee stand that grinds up their own beans is really good too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I live in northeast philly rite now.. Currently go to cityfitness. Its an ok gym. Not really any hardcore bodybuilding or strongmen type there.. I used to use powerhouse which i loved but its now too far from me..i might be getting a car soon so im looking for a good gym to get swoleeeeeeee in. Anyone know of any or if your fro philly whic gyms you recommend
born and raised! now in houston though. i envy you!