2 days on 1 day off

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by asooneyeonig View Post
    i would say its ok. but then i am fan of low or no carb for weight loss. i would even save all my carbs on workout days for right after the workout.
    Wow well it seems to be working I'm down a pound so .... Last thing bro sorry, are cheat meals fine? Once a week? Or should I keep it at once every 2 weeks, thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post
    Wow well it seems to be working I'm down a pound so .... Last thing bro sorry, are cheat meals fine? Once a week? Or should I keep it at once every 2 weeks, thanks
    here is my view on cheat meals, if it breaks your diet then your diet sucked in the first place. dont look at each meal as make it or break it. look at several days to a week at a time. keep in mind i have been a fan of calories cycling of some sort for nearly a decade. long before i heard of intermittent fasting and carb backloading. i think they are great and will usually point people to one if not both of them. they explain things in more detail than i ever could.

as for being down a pound, that can be good and bad. i can take a dump and be down a few lbs. and i commonly will fluctuate up to 5lbs in a weeks time frame. also, it take 4 weeks to see a difference in yourself, 8 weeks for friends, and 12 weeks for the rest of the world. its a marathon, not a sprint. keep it up whatever you do.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post
    Hey pro I checked it out in that fitness app and I'm 41/34/25. P/F/C IS THat cool? I'm just shy off 2100 cals Adam thanks?
    if you really want to learn about metabolism find this book by gary taube:
    http://amzn.to/YrIzI0
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ORALS: 5 days on, 2 off
    By BigMattTx in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 05:19 PM
  2. Transdermals: 6 days on, 1 off
    By datamon in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1