Will 5"7 145lb 10 bf look aesthetic? - AnabolicMinds.com

Will 5"7 145lb 10 bf look aesthetic?

1. New Member

Will 5"7 145lb 10 bf look aesthetic?

Right now im 5"7 155lb prob 15 bf wanna bulk to 160 then lower weight the lowest i'll go is 145 would i look too skinny?

I included a pic thats me at 153 if i gain 5 more lb of muscle and take a very slow cut would it look good?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can gain 5lbs in a day.

You want to bulk 5lbs and lose 10lbs? Why not just gain lean muscle and not worry about exact numbers (unless you're involved in some sort of athletics with weight classes)
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I can gain 5lbs in a day.

You want to bulk 5lbs and lose 10lbs? Why not just gain lean muscle and not worry about exact numbers (unless you're involved in some sort of athletics with weight classes)
    Well this is my exact plan to gain lean muscle. But first i wanna get down to a lean bf and then start bulking. Not too concerned with exact numbers just wondering if i would look good or too skinny if i shedded some body fat.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

"if you look good" is a personal opinion best asked of your significant other.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

145 lbs? Does anyone else think he should gain about 60 lbs or is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    145 lbs? Does anyone else think he should gain about 60 lbs or is it just me?

lol I agree but I figured I'd get the usual "I don't wanna be huge" response
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you guys are putting to much importance on scale weight....pay attention to what the mirror is telling you and not a scale
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    you guys are putting to much importance on scale weight....pay attention to what the mirror is telling you and not a scale
    Maybe, but in this case the mirror is saying put on about 60 lbs before thinking of cutting...

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IMO, you'll just look skinny. To be aesthetic, you still need to have a good base of muscle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit40 View Post

Well this is my exact plan to gain lean muscle. But first i wanna get down to a lean bf and then start bulking. Not too concerned with exact numbers just wondering if i would look good or too skinny if i shedded some body fat.
    You can just lean bulk now. If y our worried about fat just do it slow, add calories a little at a time. Ten lbs of muscle without adding a lot of fat will make you look leaner and bigger.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Re: Will 5"7 145lb 10 bf look aesthetic?

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Maybe, but in this case the mirror is saying put on about 60 lbs before thinking of cutting...

I agree. Put on some weight. Your shoulders and hips are like the same width. If u focus on your shoulders/upper chest/ lat area you will look much bigger. And a v-taper is aesthetically pleasing. How old are you?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post

I agree. Put on some weight. Your shoulders and hips are like the same width. If u focus on your shoulders/upper chest/ lat area you will look much bigger. And a v-taper is aesthetically pleasing. How old are you?
    Im 16 and i don't plan on taking a long cut. Im at 156 in the morning now in that pic i was 152 after a day of eating and i added alot of fat and i just wanted to cut down for maybe a month or 2 closer to summer then start a lean bulk from there and keep it going for a long time
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post

Ohh and also my shoulders are 59 inches and waist is 30. Heres a better pic of my shoulder to waist ratio. I think my lats and shoulders are actually pretty big. Maybe its the pose in doing in original pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

OP, you're 16, do nothing but eat, then eat some more. If you're ever bored and wondering what to do, eat.

And don't even think of cutting until you're over 200 pounds.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will my knees and calves always look small?
    By Silvercrank in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 01:13 AM
  2. Refeed Leptin question for those under 10% BF
    By rezakhan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 06:23 PM
  3. What does 5'10'' 175lbs @ 10%BF look like?
    By clr18287 in forum Pics
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:17 PM
  4. how fast can someone drop 10% bf?
    By GridIron77 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 01:48 PM
  5. pres bush will be on at 10:15pm...war
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 09:15 AM