Baseball prohormone help!

daddyxx23

Awards
Well am 23 I play at the lowest level of college baseball D3 Junior College. they do not drug test and this will be my last season of baseball ever . My question is when should I start my cycle ? I am going to run morph By amf. As of now my team works out every day but in a month we will stop the weight training and begin outdoor baseball , throwing and hitting . So should u start the cycle now to get big as strong as I can before the season or wait until first week of games to start because I want to maximize my baseball skills. I am not trying to play any baseball after this so don't give me the whole don't cheat thing just give me your advice on when I should take it.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Personally I would rather be strong during the season, especially I'm the mid to latter portion. Recovery would be a huge advantage.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I would rather be strong during the season, especially I'm the mid to latter portion. Recovery would be a huge advantage.
Ant, would I be correct in saying that most of your 90s MLB guys only used in-season for this reason?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Yes indefinitely, 162 games is a extreme amount of wear and tear.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well am 23 I play at the lowest level of college baseball D3 Junior College. they do not drug test and this will be my last season of baseball ever . My question is when should I start my cycle ? I am going to run morph By amf. As of now my team works out every day but in a month we will stop the weight training and begin outdoor baseball , throwing and hitting . So should u start the cycle now to get big as strong as I can before the season or wait until first week of games to start because I want to maximize my baseball skills. I am not trying to play any baseball after this so don't give me the whole don't cheat thing just give me your advice on when I should take it.
I would advise against using in-season. Sorry to confirm the old cliche that bodybuilding/weight training is not conducive to baseball but it can be counterproductive in terms of flexibility, tendons and ligament. I speak from personal experience as I have recently begun to play baseball again and my strength is an asset but my body mass and flexibility is where I suffer. As much as I want to be big(ger) and stronger it is not helping my performance. Do not use during training or season. if you must use do so of season.

Additionally, for those who mention recovery - he is 23 and plays nowhere near the number of games day after day nor performs at the level of MLB players. His recovery is ability is at it's peak and his demands are at their lowest.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would advise against using in-season. Sorry to confirm the old cliche that bodybuilding/weight training is not conducive to baseball but it can be counterproductive in terms of flexibility, tendons and ligament. I speak from personal experience as I have recently begun to play baseball again and my strength is an asset but my body mass and flexibility is where I suffer. As much as I want to be big(ger) and stronger it is not helping my performance. Do not use during training or season. if you must use do so of season.

Additionally, for those who mention recovery - he is 23 and plays nowhere near the number of games day after day nor performs at the level of MLB players. His recovery is ability is at it's peak and his demands are at their lowest.
True. My designer cycles made me much stronger, but they didn't make me more flexible or athletic. And with a sport as hard on the joints as baseball, I could see some PH/DS being counterproductive.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I feel I can relate to his situation better than most. I know its nothing close to a major league season
But college doubleheaders can be a nightmare especially for catchers and relievers.

Also to echo Mr. Dunn. Flexibility is at a premium on the diamond. I would still be playing baseball if I wouldn't have started lifting on my own terms along with the normal strength / conditioning we did. I was a pitcher and we didn't do a whole lot of lifting as discussed on this site.
In 5 months I gained about 10 lbs and filled out my upper body but my velocity plummeted as well as command. I also had a host of new injuries to deal with.

I wouldn't say you need it but your gonna do what you want to do. It can hinder you more than help you in a game that requires a large amount of flexibility and muscle memory. I could see a nice advantage at the plate when hitting but other than that just a host of other crap to deal with. And you and I both know that baseball is one of the more difficult sports to play.

If you fail 70% of the time you are a hall of famer

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Go big or go home Test Year round!! JK.

Persoanlly, I would do begining of season to get the strength gains from Msten. I would probably do 3 pills a day for 30 days then run Hdrol standalone 2 extra weeks. make it a 6 week cycle. PCT with DAA and serm, another banned substance from college sports. Stay on DAA with the mildest Ai you can. AIs tend to hurt joint too.

Most guys I knw who play ball use off season, due to fear of being caught.

Most guys I know that play ball, use off season, due to fear of being tested.

flamini

flamini

Awards
I personally would run off season, you throw your a baseball player with your joints sore and getting dry from a PH this could result in short or possible long term injury. The fact u need help about what to take I strongly advise researching yourself. If its your first time doing msten, and h-drol in one cycle could cause some serious problems. Anyone that will deny that is lying because they have personally gotten away with negitive sides. I'm not saying dont do it, I'm saying read about them yourself and find out first what your gettin into. start out mild with ONE compound not TWO and see how your body reacts. After if you want to run again run ONE stronger one , see how your body reacts, then of your getting used to the cycling and u have little aides and would like to stack then go for it. But don't just hop Into a serious PH stack that's horrible advice. research research research all I can say

daddyxx23

Awards
Ok thanks for all the input I'm going to make my decision by Thursday and I have ran m-sten joints aren't a problem it's just I have time to lift now I'm not sure if gains will be as good during season for strength . But I guess the hitting throwing motion will gain the strength, am I right?

flamini

flamini

Awards
IM not si sure the throwing and hitting motion would be significant stress to your muscle to get and real gains. Any ware and tear on your fibers will induce muscle growth so the answer to your question is yes, but another question arises how much will it do(gains from swinging and throwing a ball would probably be minuscule) . If you have time to lift like you do during off season your gains should be pretty damn close thats not what I would be worried about your not playing soccer where your practice is 2 hours of running. Also if youve ran m-sten before then thats good so you can gauge if the gains are worth it during your season. You should be okay running something during a season.