Going to the darkside...How does my routine look?

jclay

Awards
So, this will be my first cycle (500mg test c/wk) I am 6'4 235lbs ~10% bodyfat, and i believe i have reached my natural limit or very close to it (i have doen 2 ph cycles but didnt know what pct was so i lost alot from them)

Goal
is to really put some serious density in my chest and shoulders, make my back explode into the Himalaya mountains, and increase my dead from 505 to 565+

Heres my routine

Monday: Chest/Shoulders
AM
A Floor Press 4x 2,2,1,1
B Incline DB 5x6
C Bench Press 2x8
PM
Military press 5x5
SkullCrushers 4x8

Tuesday: Back/Traps
A Deadlift 3x3
B Deadlift w/belt 1x MAX
C Rack Pull to Shrug 6x4
D Pullups 5x6
E 1 arm Barbell Row 5x6
F DB Shrugs 125s 4xfail
G1 Back Flys 4x10
G2 Body rows 4xfail

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Chest/Shoulders/Arms
AM
A Incline Bench 4x 12,10,8,6
B2 DB Bench 4x8
C1 DB Flys 3x10
C2 Pushups 3xfail
D Behind Neck Press 3x10
F1 Tricep Pushdowns 4x10
F2 Lat Raise 4x10
F3 45 degree raise 4x10
G Frech Press 100lb DB 3xfail
PM
B Barbell Curl 6x8
C Reverse Grip Curl 4x10
D DB Curl 3x10

Friday: Legs/Forearms
Squat 8x 10,8,6,4,4,2,2,10
SL Deadlift 5x10
Lunges 2x6
Calf Raise 5x15

Forearm Work

SlyCamaro

Awards
I would do less chest work on Thur, keep it quick and heavy... then really pound out shoulders. Looks like to much chest work and not enough shoulder work. Monday I would add bent over shoulder flys too.

jclay

Awards
I would do less chest work on Thur, keep it quick and heavy... then really pound out shoulders. Looks like to much chest work and not enough shoulder work. Monday I would add bent over shoulder flys too.
I really feel my chest wont be pushed enough to force a whole lot of growth if i remove some of the chest volume for thursday. I made monday my heavy chest and thursday my sarcoplasmic hypertrophy day for chest

So how does this look instead, my worry about doing this on thursday instead of the original is that my CNS and muscles wont be recovered in time for the heavy pressing on monday, especialy since i have heavy legs the following day

Thursday: Chest/Shoulders/Arms
AM
A Incline Bench 4 x 12,10,8,6
B DB Bench 4x8
C DB Shoulder Press 4x8
D Behind Neck Press 3x10
E1 Chest flys 5x10
E2 Tricep Pushdowns 5x10
F2 Lat Raise 3x10
F3 45 degree raise 3x10
G Frech Press 100lb DB 2xfail

jclay

Awards
or maybe take our behinde the neck press, keep the original thursday plan but add some heavy overhead pressing in the PM workout?

SlyCamaro

Awards
You should be recovered by Monday for sure, personally I recover pretty quick. I like your new Thursday plan better but I would back off on the chest flys to 3x10... and add some heavy shoulder flys 3x10, doing only one arm at a time, with your other arm holding on to a bench for support. I am doing something like this myself right now. the heavy shoulder flys will help get those shoulders to pop out the side real nice. As long as your sets are close to or at failure, then you wont need as much volume like your thinking for chest.

jclay

Awards
Think i should replace behind the neck press with the heavy shoulder flys? i think my front delts and tris will be shot to hell after doing 3 heavy presses and wont get much out of the behind neck

SlyCamaro

Awards
Ya that sounds good, I think you have plenty of press lifts in you plan. Good luck man, should be a good run...how long are going to stay ON? I did my first test cycle last summer and had very good results, used it to fill out lacking body parts but not really to bulk up or anything, and it worked very well. Might do it again this summer, stupid dark side... once you go there its over LMAO

jclay

Awards
Ya that sounds good, I think you have plenty of press lifts in you plan. Good luck man, should be a good run...how long are going to stay ON? I did my first test cycle last summer and had very good results, used it to fill out lacking body parts but not really to bulk up or anything, and it worked very well. Might do it again this summer, stupid dark side... once you go there its over LMAO
haha i know man. im gonna stay on for 12 weeks.