CHEST WORKOUT FOR SI\E

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
heyyy theree lookin for a chest workout for sie

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Sup DrDeca, before I help you with that, hows your diet like? Including pre workout,intra workout and post workout?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Routines are just tools, it's your diet that counts

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
My diet is the typical 19 year old diet, i know what im doing but i fall off one ina while with diet cause i have to, or ill starve, (eg,drunk nights) i get about 3000-3500 cals, lotta protein and carbs and fats, i eat good throughout the day so i dont worry about pre,intra,post, my post is usually dinner or breakfeast of bosses haha, i take krealkalyne,liquid vita caps, mutant mass,mutant rage, tribulus an ****, just got off m1,4add did a 3 weeker got dece gainss, just wondering what routines people are doin these days, been liftin for about 3 years. and think id be an experienced lifter, jsut from buddys that i lift with i wath them and do it and ive experimented lots and i usually like doing 3-1-3

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DrDeca, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no response, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Its not only what you eat and how much, it's WHEN, you can have 3 huge meals and count em as 3000 calories but if your not eating at the right time then it's use less, again routines are just tools, there are over thousands of routines, it's also about technique, you can get a typical chest routine like this

Bench press
flyes
Incline bench press
alt dumbell press
decline bench press
Dips

and see results by adding on technique such as super sets, drop sets, pyramid sets, or volume training such as 6x6 (less exercises though and used to break plateau), in other words use different techniques, I've been working out for almost 4 years and am still learning new things about training,technique and nutrition.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
and if you are not gaining size on the places you want then i suggest you look into your diet

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its not only what you eat and how much, it's WHEN, you can have 3 huge meals and count em as 3000 calories but if your not eating at the right time then it's use less, again routines are just tools, there are over thousands of routines, it's also about technique, you can get a typical chest routine like this

Bench press
flyes
Incline bench press
alt dumbell press
decline bench press
Dips

and see results by adding on technique such as super sets, drop sets, pyramid sets, or volume training such as 6x6 (less exercises though and used to break plateau), in other words use different techniques, I've been working out for almost 4 years and am still learning new things about training,technique and nutrition.
Semi-true in that diet is important but you underestimate the importance of a well developed training program and progression. There may be many training prgrams, but how many of them actually work optimally? How many seek to balance out planal issues, postual issues, have adequete volume withhout potential for overreaching, how many incorporate deloads etc.

Never underestimate the power of a well programmed training template

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DrDeca, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no response, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Mine was just an example,I like doing that type of routine because it works for me,you can post up your own examples and I can say the same,I primarily focus on compound movements mixed with technique,just works for me,still seeing gains,as in now I follow a 3 day split, still tryimg to figure out if i should do all push together or pull together,not a fan of bi with back or chest with tri

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Speaking of which,is someone willing to critique my routine? I want to make sure it's good and not crap

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of which,is someone willing to critique my routine? I want to make sure it's good and not crap
For sure, if you make your own thread and post it up people will be more than happy to help. Place it in this sub-forum (training) and people will chime in.