Where do you think is the best place to work out??
- 02-05-2013, 12:37 PM
- 02-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I go to a local YMCA. I joined with my girlfriend because she wanted to start working out. Needless to say she's not around anymore but I continue to hit the weights every day. It's probably the closest place to me with the best workout equipment.
02-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I've been training at my country club gym. It sucks because there's no squat rack, but I broke my heel 2 months ago so I cant really train legs anyway. I'm just now able to ride the bike and that's helping my foot get stronger.
02-05-2013, 02:23 PM
The gym I train folks at. It is free so there's enough reason in itself. It is also a YMCA so it has a different atmosphere compared to larger gyms like la fitness etc.
But in all honesty on my days off I train at dingy small gyms/hole I'm the wall type places. I love my solitude and these places really suit me better.
02-05-2013, 03:48 PM
02-05-2013, 04:28 PM
02-05-2013, 04:40 PM
02-05-2013, 05:58 PM
i workout in my 1.5 car detached garage, and at a small private gym in a nearby town.
in december a powerlifting gym opened and i worked out there once. i might do some drop ins once and a while as they have some equipment i dont.
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BringdaPain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-26-2012, 10:45 AM
- By Brolic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2008, 09:03 PM
- By cpd33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2005, 10:42 PM
- By sportsagent in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 18Last Post: 08-25-2005, 01:05 PM
- By bigmark1972 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2004, 05:57 PM