How to stay lean with a broken thumb?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys , I've never been so depressed. No lifting for another 3 weeks, it's already been two, for a total of 5 weeks in a cast on my right arm.

In this new cast its to tight and to far up my arm to use cables like I was doing before so what am I supposed to do?!

It's fully water proof so I figure swimming would be a good way to keep my upper body from losing to much strength. It ****ing sucks that we work so hard on our bodies and then stupid things like this happen .

What would you guys do?

So far I got agility ladders, legs, swimming and pec dec is all. Anything else?

napalm

napalm

Awards
Prowler/sled pushes and pulls...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

napalm

napalm

Awards
Google is your friend. Best $270 I've ever spent...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
Oh for sure. I'm gonna keep it at 250g p, 180-200g c, and no more than 70g of fat. Sprints and agility should deplete some extra glycogen so it doesn't turn to fat for storage , hopefully .

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh for sure. I'm gonna keep it at 250g p, 180-200g c, and no more than 70g of fat. Sprints and agility should deplete some extra glycogen so it doesn't turn to fat for storage , hopefully .
If your laid up and not very active right now then I would cut back on carbs (especially with the protein amount) and raise fat intake.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your laid up and not very active right now then I would cut back on carbs (especially with the protein amount) and raise fat intake.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
Well I do legs and agility /sprints every day so still staying active.