Best exercises for fat loss

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
alot of bodybuilders have different opinions on the best way to lose fat without effecting muscle growth like walking first thing in the morning or just light cardio after workouts. Just curious as to yalls experience or routine. not asking for "abs are made in the kitchen" or cut calories but exercise specific.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i jump rope on my "off" days, circuit train on my "on" days

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Incline running worked great for me. Either mountain or treadmill. Breaks a great sweat, burns tons of fat, but still really pushes the muscles.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is such a damn loaded question.

Natural or enhanced?
Individual set point?
Body composition at present time compared to set point?
Training age?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Recently Ive tried doign my weights session then doing Interval training. I do 25 seconds punching the boxing bag as fast as i can followed by 25 second sprint on a stationary bike. One works arms, the other works legs and your heart pumps like a MOFO. Spend 15 mins alternating like that as hard as you can and it will work wonders.

I use the other 5 seconds in each 30 to swap between the bike and the bag.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
thanks alot for the information and article all sound like good tips and programs. im going to start this week trying to get leaner and shredded

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
This is such a damn loaded question.

Natural or enhanced?
Individual set point?
Body composition at present time compared to set point?
Training age?
natural. 22 years old. 5'8 200lbs. max bench 335, dead 475.
i really dont have alot of fat just chub around my waist and would like to get a leaner/ competition style look. i dont care about necessarily losing weight but i think at around 195-190 i could actually look bigger with fat loss and better symmetry. i figure my strength may drop some but not too worried.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
i jump rope on my "off" days, circuit train on my "on" days
I circuit train on my training days And walk uphill with a weighted vest on off days, and sometimes after a workout too if in season

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner