I could use some bro science ....

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Ok so for the fast couple weeks I was doing upper/lower eod

Latelly I feel fatigued (most likely related to diet/ weather)(Chicago has very strange temperature jumps lately)

Regardless
on upper/lower splits should my exercises be the same an all days with same rep ranges?

I do squats and deadlifts on leg days (forearms and back tend to be sore) not sure If I should drop deadlifts.....

I like to train muscle twice a week thus me using upper/lower eod

Iam thinking about possibly changing to

chest/tris/shoulder
back/bis
legs
repeat or one off

I did it before but burned out as I was pushing myself to hard maybe I will give it a try again and see how it gous this time arround.

Any advice would be apreciated

lboston

lboston

Awards

Latelly I feel fatigued (most likely related to diet/ weather)(Chicago has very strange temperature jumps lately)

Regardless
on upper/lower splits should my exercises be the same an all days with same rep ranges?

I do squats and deadlifts on leg days (forearms and back tend to be sore) not sure If I should drop deadlifts.....

I like to train muscle twice a week thus me using upper/lower eod

chest/tris/shoulder
back/bis
legs
repeat or one off

I did it before but burned out as I was pushing myself to hard maybe I will give it a try again and see how it gous this time arround.

Any advice would be apreciated
If you're training hard, you need more rest. You build outside the gym....

JSNeves

JSNeves

Awards

Latelly I feel fatigued ......

chest/tris/shoulder
back/bis
legs
repeat or one off

I did it before but burned out
First I don't understand the logic of going from training EOD to training 6 days a week in an effort to reduce fatique.

No reason to keep things the same each day, this will just lead to lifts stalling sooner and need to swap exercises/rep ranges more often. Also this will limit your exercise selection greatly