Bluetooth headphones?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I'm tired of paying $15 a pair of skull candy's and only getting 3-4 months out of the jack! I've gone through 5 pairs in the last year. I'm looking into getting a Bluetooth set.
Can anyone recommend a pair for a decent price? Thanks

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I got two pairs of Bose headphone one for gym only the other for everyday bs. But I have had the gym Bose head phones for almost a year and they get abused. They also come with a good warranty I have not used it. But there sound quality and durability are amazing.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought some Insignia blue tooth headphones that are behind the neck style (which is my favorite). It's the best gym purchase I've made. Has controls on the ear piece so don't even have to look at my player or have it on me.

Oh and they have been rocking strong since about 2007.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get dre beats earbuds....yes yes i know, no one wants the big dj style and whatver but you can not beat a lifetime warranty for gym headphones and the earbuds look no different that any other ear buds, just are metal and no cheap plastic like skull candy

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Thanks for replies. I'm looking mainly at Bluetooth. All of my skull's have gone bad at the plug. So to eliminate that problem I'm gonna try Bluetooth.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I bought some Insignia blue tooth headphones that are behind the neck style (which is my favorite). It's the best gym purchase I've made. Has controls on the ear piece so don't even have to look at my player or have it on me.

Oh and they have been rocking strong since about 2007.
Look cool especially with the micro slot. How's battery? Charge? Comfort? Thanks bro

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Battery is pretty good and goes strong. You have to make sure you have it charged up but that's not a big deal. It's probably good for 2-3 days without it. Mines hitting over 6 years old at the moment and no complaints except I lost an ear piece cover haha

It's a bit chunkier obviously that normal behind the head but still pretty light and you become accustom to it quick. I've run, sprinted, lifted, flipped tires, prowler, etc and they don't cause any problem or move off my ear.

P

pmdied

Awards
I've had two that were great.
JayBird Freedom and Motorola.
The Jaybird were my favorite and sound quality was excellent. No more getting your wire caught on a piece of equipment during that crucial lift!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
my girl bought me a pair for xmas and i loveee them..no wires. sorry i dont know the brand or model cuz i rip the box open and jus threw it out but bluetooth is def the way to go yo. the only annying thing is sometimes ill forget ot charge it so once a week i might have to workout without any tunezzz

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Here my take on it.... I use headphones every day for gym and other stuff... I bought monster turbine pro gold(studio quality sound with life warrenty) ~$300 (dont buy on ebay fakes) regardless my point is buy more expensive headphones think about it you buy one good product and you get to keep it for years as it will not break on you i had my headphones for about a 2 years use it daily.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
All great input!! Thanks
Still haven't decided on anything, reading a bunch of reviews. Really don't have the funds to spend $300 or even $100. What else is everyone using?

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
monster turbine is about ~ 80 or [h=3]Klipsch IMAGE S4 about ~46 both on amazon.[/h]I dont know of anything cheaper that I could recommend.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Anyone have experience with plantronics or altec? Same company I guess...

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Ended up going with Kinivo... $25 shipped from amazon and they are awesome!! Way better than I expected. Sound is great, fit my head good, comfortable during all lifts. I haven't run with them but then again I don't run much!! Bluetooth is def the way to go!!! I can leave my phone in my bag and lift! I listen to pandora, and I can change songs from the headset! So far so good!!