being tall sucks

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post
    i do the same , i try to do 3 heavy sets of squats and 2 mild set of front squats right after , than deadlifts . i like doing it but just a pain sometimes when my joints are acting up ><
    I read somwhere that front squats are batter on the joins like 25% on knees or something. Plus front squats feel more natural too me but to each there own

2. Quote Originally Posted by marcink99 View Post
    I read somwhere that front squats are batter on the joins like 25% on knees or something. Plus front squats feel more natural too me but to each there own
    the bar keeps rolling down my arms when i go to heavy >
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I really feel horrible for you, it must be awful. It's just too bad you weren't born '5 1" or something.
    i was only joking bro . lol , thanks for showing some love

4. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post
    the bar keeps rolling down my arms when i go to heavy >
    That means your form is bad I had this problem before... At first I was doing front squats with straps now I only do olympic grip no problems.

Good vidion on how to do front squats with straps
    youtube.com/watch?v=CVTkbggmxR0 (You need to copy paste the adress I cant post links)

5. Quote Originally Posted by marcink99 View Post
    That means your form is bad I had this problem before... At first I was doing front squats with straps now I only do olympic grip no problems.

Good vidion on how to do front squats with straps
    youtube.com/watch?v=CVTkbggmxR0 (You need to copy paste the adress I cant post links)
    yeah i just really started front squats a few months ago , so its new to me . im fine when i go lighter but when i go heavy it rolls out . thanks alot for the link , i will try using straps next time .
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. bb.com sucks
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 01:27 AM
  4. Funny stuff! Ouch sucks to be in the Navy!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:33 AM
  5. we all may be screwed
    By Matt T in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 03:59 PM