- 01-17-2013, 12:00 PM
- 01-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Best way your going to hit the inner chest is by squeezing. There's really no one exercise specifically for the inner chest. Machine flyes, cable flyes , dumbell flyes would hit it good if the contraction is good enough.PES Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderhttp://www.selectprotein.com
- 01-17-2013, 02:09 PMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
there isn't a way to target the inner chest. the fibers attach there and to the outside/shoulder, with no joints inbetween. there isn't any way to get one section of the muscle to get more activity than the other. You can target upper pecs separately from lower to an extent because they tie into the clavicle, but still every chest exercise hits both upper + lower chest just how much it hits each is a little variable.
01-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ROLLBAR in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 01-19-2009, 07:58 PM
- By Mach .78 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2007, 09:10 PM
- By BigB29 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 01-13-2007, 04:57 PM
- By taxidriver in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2006, 10:40 PM
- By spoolin in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 11-09-2005, 02:31 PM