Lower pec exercises

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Anyone have any good exercises for toning up the lower pec region? I'm lacking in that area. Any and all help/advise is greatly appreciated.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any good exercises for toning up the lower pec region? I'm lacking in that area. Any and all help/advise is greatly appreciated.
This ain't planet fitness boy we don't tone here! Lol jk brother decline bench and decline chest flys also as you lose body fat you will see the shape better

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
This ain't planet fitness boy we don't tone here! Lol jk brother decline bench and decline chest flys also as you lose body fat you will see the shape better
Hell I should have just asked you broski!!! Thanks :thumbsup:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low cable crossover and incline bench around the world.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i prefer weighted dips

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Speaking of some weighted dips, what is a good belt to get. Our gym's broke and they are not replacing it. I need to get one asap.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low cable crossover and incline bench around the world.
Never even thought of the incline around the world. I'm gonna throw that in my chest days

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never even thought of the incline around the world. I'm gonna throw that in my chest days
I just started incorporating them into my workouts. Really can feel it when you squeeze at the top of the motion. Very good exercise for lower pecs.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Just looked at a video on how to do around the world, I don't think I will be able to do those. I've had surgery on both my shoulders and it just looks painful. Maybe if I start out with VERY LIGHT DBs and work my way up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just looked at a video on how to do around the world, I don't think I will be able to do those. I've had surgery on both my shoulders and it just looks painful. Maybe if I start out with VERY LIGHT DBs and work my way up.
I don't go above 20LB dumbbells. Maybe 25 but thats it. Even if you use 10 or 15 pounds you will still feel the exercise work if done correctly and squeezing at the top. But if it is too painful then yes of course I wouldn't do them either.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I don't go above 20LB dumbbells. Maybe 25 but thats it. Even if you use 10 or 15 pounds you will still feel the exercise work if done correctly and squeezing at the top. But if it is too painful then yes of course I wouldn't do them either.
Well I will try them out next week. I already did chest today.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting this tonight. Thanks again bro!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of some weighted dips, what is a good belt to get. Our gym's broke and they are not replacing it. I need to get one asap.
I use the SPUD squat belt for dips. Very heavy duty. Only issue is that the chain and related hardware has to be purchased separately. I think Elitefitness sells these. I got mine off eBay.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Glad I came here when I did, as I was looking for something to help with the lower pecs. That Incline around the world looks great.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was only using 15s but kept strict form and held at the bottom
Yep thats how it's done. I use 20s and my ROM is slow and in control with squeezing.