Inner upper quad
- 01-14-2013, 09:21 AM
- 01-14-2013, 12:58 PM
I believe you're referring to the abductors which are best isolated by the abductor machine, but it puts you in a bad position if you're a male and IMO it's just a ****ty machine.
Any hip dominant exercise that involves abduction is your best bet like wide stance PL squats, box squats, olympic squats, and sumo deadlifts.
01-14-2013, 01:10 PM
That's not part of your quads; it's a mix of your adductors and semimembranosus. This area is one of the last areas where fat will be lost.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By inda11 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:23 PM
- By stankydanky in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2011, 04:17 PM
- By spoolin in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 11-09-2005, 04:31 PM
- By JonesersRX7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-06-2005, 05:26 PM
- By stratvox in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:47 PM