Lose fat while making muscle gains?

B

bsa

Awards
Hey guys, im sort of new to this whole body building thing. Forgive my noobness but is there any way(or is it possible) to make me some muscle gains while trying to lose some fat and make my abs come out?Im at around 13-15 bf% and would ideally like to go down to 8-10 bf%. My plan was as follows:30 minutes of cardio in the morning before breakfeast on an empty stomach (ive read that is best to eliminate fat),eat on a strictly clean diet (in the making) with 3k cals per day, ab training 2x a week, and 30 minutes of cardio after my daily workout (usually around 7-9pm)I realize there will probably be some things wrong with my plan, so suggestions would be awesome. Thanks for the help!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i suggest you hop on some tren did me wonders
Tren for sure or super dose var or winny tho I'm just on test E at 650mg n I'm getting bigger n leaning out...diet helps for sure plus BPS VL hell yeah

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Yo out if curiosity have you looked into or gotten on dat dere DNP yet howwedo

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo out if curiosity have you looked into or gotten on dat dere DNP yet howwedo
Oh yeah still doing tons of research and yes I maybe the first person on AM to do a 10 day DNP log :) after my VL is done ill prob give it a try with T3 and winny and test

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An admitted noob asks for help in the training forum and Tren, Var & DNP are brought up. Smh....is that a joke? I sure hope so.....

OP, use the search function on the site and maybe try searching the term "recomp" gather some info and make a new list of questions you may still have. More specific questions will lead to more specific answers

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An admitted noob asks for help in the training forum and Tren, Var & DNP are brought up. Smh....is that a joke? I sure hope so.....

OP, use the search function on the site and maybe try searching the term "recomp" gather some info and make a new list of questions you may still have. More specific questions will lead to more specific answers
Of course we wouldn't actually suggest that to a noob we were just conversing....

Focus on the simple stuff OP diet and training and maybe add in some natty supps like paragon and protein but diet and training are key bro it's a marathon not a sprint

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

unfortunately its not a joke, the same idiots give out the same idiotic advice day in and day out

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course we wouldn't actually suggest that to a noob we were just conversing....

Focus on the simple stuff OP diet and training and maybe add in some natty supps like paragon and protein but diet and training are key bro it's a marathon not a sprint
We all get carried away/off track in threads at times. Newer guys don't always follow, just something to keep in mind guys ;-)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

not referencing you btw

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
and fa yall info i know OP hes my friend so chill im not gonna put him on anabolics right off the bat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
oh hvatech yo must be such a hard balla yo ur slang is off da chain

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
big words, little man...

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Your diet is going to be the biggest factor in reaching your goal. Maybe post your diet and we can give better recommendations for you. If your on any supplements now, list those as well.

B

bsa

Awards
working on making a diet plan to follow and i take a postworkout shake after my daily workout and a whey protein isolate shake in the morning with breakfeast. Should i start taking anything else?

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
working on making a diet plan to follow and i take a postworkout shake after my daily workout and a whey protein isolate shake in the morning with breakfeast. Should i start taking anything else?
Well before we think about taking anything else, lets work on getting your diet in check first. More than welcome to inbox me and we can get one set up for you.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hes an inch shorter than you, and 15 lbs. heavier than you bud. And thanks for all the tips guys!
really? hes 5'5 and 200lbs? his claims were questioned a while ago by multiple people but refused to provided pics. ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Concerning this...if I flatten out a waffle is it a pancake?
well the integrity strength of a waffle surpasses a pancake in all categories but taste, now if you flatten a waffle then its just that, a flat waffle. now french toast on the other hand....

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Hey guys, im sort of new to this whole body building thing. Forgive my noobness but is there any way(or is it possible) to make me some muscle gains while trying to lose some fat and make my abs come out?Im at around 13-15 bf% and would ideally like to go down to 8-10 bf%. My plan was as follows:30 minutes of cardio in the morning before breakfeast on an empty stomach (ive read that is best to eliminate fat),eat on a strictly clean diet (in the making) with 3k cals per day, ab training 2x a week, and 30 minutes of cardio after my daily workout (usually around 7-9pm)I realize there will probably be some things wrong with my plan, so suggestions would be awesome. Thanks for the help!
Yes, this is entirely possible, ESPECIALLY as a "noob." Your plan needs to be balanced between proper training without overtraining - proper cardio again without over/under doing it - and of course a diet that is geared toward your goal (in general this means higher protein, medium carbs, and medium fats from EFA's). You should post more about your training program and the diet you are thinking of following in order to get even more detailed advice on whether your plan is on point or not!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
yeah dude and lay off the chicken wraps from the pizza store lol