Any idea how to get rid of & prevent anymore stretch marks????
- 01-11-2013, 05:49 PM
- 01-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Is wearing them proudly not an option?
01-11-2013, 05:54 PM
01-11-2013, 05:57 PM
01-11-2013, 06:01 PM
look up lotions for prego women
01-12-2013, 05:02 AM
01-12-2013, 05:09 AM
01-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Im pretty sure iv'e heard of people using coconut butter. Look at those stretch marks with a positive outlook. Stare at those gains!
01-13-2013, 10:42 PM
01-13-2013, 11:02 PM
I think dsade has a stretch mark/scar cream. I don't remember the name though.
01-13-2013, 11:13 PM
Pray. Maybe cocoa butter or shea. There is Retinol but I dont know anything about it.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
01-13-2013, 11:17 PM
01-13-2013, 11:20 PM
cocoa butter doesnt work. stretch marks are scars, they dont go away, ive tried lol. might be able to help prevent, but i doubt that too.
tanning will make them hard to see. time will darken them so they arnt pink
01-17-2013, 12:48 PM
01-17-2013, 06:16 PM
I have had *some* improvement from using a Neutrogena microdermabrasion kit. It's a battery operated applicator and application pads that you can find for $15-20 for a two month supply. It's designed for use on the face, but I have used it on stretch marks on the inner thighs. They're still there, but I can definitely see a difference in how they look..and the skin is overall much softer.
01-17-2013, 07:41 PM
01-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By packers6211 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:17 PM
- By CrookedILA in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2009, 03:48 PM
- By bodyworksten in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:54 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2004, 10:27 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:29 PM