Any idea how to get rid of & prevent anymore stretch marks????

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Stop growing so fast

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Im pretty sure iv'e heard of people using coconut butter. Look at those stretch marks with a positive outlook. Stare at those gains!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think dsade has a stretch mark/scar cream. I don't remember the name though.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pray. Maybe cocoa butter or shea. There is Retinol but I dont know anything about it.

:lmao:

I'm 50/50 on that one. Mine exist but you can't see em unless your looking for it.

Not a bad idea. I want more of those, too.

-OS-Team AppNut
Mine are on the glutes and a few on the upper pec/armpit Area.

I want moar!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
cocoa butter doesnt work. stretch marks are scars, they dont go away, ive tried lol. might be able to help prevent, but i doubt that too.

tanning will make them hard to see. time will darken them so they arnt pink

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have tried several creams before doe several months. None of it worked for me.

jxn

Awards
I have had *some* improvement from using a Neutrogena microdermabrasion kit. It's a battery operated applicator and application pads that you can find for $15-20 for a two month supply. It's designed for use on the face, but I have used it on stretch marks on the inner thighs. They're still there, but I can definitely see a difference in how they look..and the skin is overall much softer.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
I have had *some* improvement from using a Neutrogena microdermabrasion kit. It's a battery operated applicator and application pads that you can find for $15-20 for a two month supply. It's designed for use on the face, but I have used it on stretch marks on the inner thighs. They're still there, but I can definitely see a difference in how they look..and the skin is overall much softer.
Will try. Mine are also on my inner thighs and some on my left bicep but not my right. Can anyone chime in on this?