Curling in the squat rack?
- 12-31-2012, 10:04 AM
- 12-31-2012, 12:48 PM
roflyou can call me "ozzie" for short.
- 01-01-2013, 07:36 PM
01-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Grumpy cat has made it to AM.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-02-2013, 11:54 AM
01-02-2013, 12:00 PM
BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
01-02-2013, 12:31 PM
And now has Colonel Meow.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Grrr!!! I hate that!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
National Level NPC Competitor
Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
01-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Ran into that today at the gym. There's a cool shirt on eatbigliftbig that I'm debating getting for my wife for such occurrences:
01-02-2013, 05:01 PM
I hate people curling in the squat rack...
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
01-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Thats how I feel whenever I see someone curling in the rack!Originally Posted by ZiR RED
01-02-2013, 08:40 PM
I did it once, learned my lesson, and will NEVER do it again!!
Funny cat pics!!! HA!!
01-03-2013, 07:59 AM
love the shirt and the curling pics!!! lol...
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 07-26-2010, 11:24 AM
- By billmd6753 in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 11-16-2009, 01:36 PM
- By Im Pretty Big in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2008, 12:27 PM
- By grinningman in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:33 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2002, 03:57 PM