Kt tape

1. Kt tape

What are people's thoughts on it and any tips for using it? Just bought. Roll and been having trouble applying to hamstring

2. Bump!
    •   

3. I've used it before and I love it. Funny thing is, after researching it, I haven't seen any good reasons as to why it actually works, it just does. Not really sure how to put it on a hammy tho

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    I've used it before and I love it. Funny thing is, after researching it, I haven't seen any good reasons as to why it actually works, it just does. Not really sure how to put it on a hammy tho
    That is what I've noticed.. I cannot seem to find out research or even just testimonials saying it really helped. Mental maybe? I put two strips on hamstring and overnight 1 fell of so starting to get the hang of it though

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post

That is what I've noticed.. I cannot seem to find out research or even just testimonials saying it really helped. Mental maybe? I put two strips on hamstring and overnight 1 fell of so starting to get the hang of it though
    I never leave it on that long, even though it says you can. The adhesive is pretty strong. The theory behind K tape is that is separates the upper layer of skin from the muscle, allowing for more freedom movement, and less construction due to swelling. I use mostly on my shoulder and it does the trick when I'm sore
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why You Should Tape Your Workouts On Occasion
    By MetroflexGym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:07 PM
  2. Arrogant AOL Rep Refuses To Cancel Service-ON TAPE!
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 08:26 PM
  3. Digital Calipers and Optical Body Tapes
    By mpkonig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 01:55 PM
  4. ABCNews Holds Terror Warning Tape
    By Jeff in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 05:40 AM