Kt tape

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
What are people's thoughts on it and any tips for using it? Just bought. Roll and been having trouble applying to hamstring

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I've used it before and I love it. Funny thing is, after researching it, I haven't seen any good reasons as to why it actually works, it just does. Not really sure how to put it on a hammy tho

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I've used it before and I love it. Funny thing is, after researching it, I haven't seen any good reasons as to why it actually works, it just does. Not really sure how to put it on a hammy tho
That is what I've noticed.. I cannot seem to find out research or even just testimonials saying it really helped. Mental maybe? I put two strips on hamstring and overnight 1 fell of so starting to get the hang of it though

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
That is what I've noticed.. I cannot seem to find out research or even just testimonials saying it really helped. Mental maybe? I put two strips on hamstring and overnight 1 fell of so starting to get the hang of it though
I never leave it on that long, even though it says you can. The adhesive is pretty strong. The theory behind K tape is that is separates the upper layer of skin from the muscle, allowing for more freedom movement, and less construction due to swelling. I use mostly on my shoulder and it does the trick when I'm sore