Challenge for BoBo

BackHand

Awards
Dear Bobo,

I had a question. I am seriously contemplating whether to buy your services or not, but I had a very important question to ask you. I am wanting to get in shape for some MAD Texas League Football lol, and I have taken a month off from lifting weights, because I got lazy I guess, but I seriously need to get in serious shape , LEAN MUSCLE GAINS, with a dramatic increase in SPEED and AGILITY. Could you please help me out. Can my plan be geared toward this aspect alone?

Hope to talk to you soon

thanks
backhand

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I can get you lean muscle gains.

I could help the speed and agility but you would probably be much better off with someone who can actually be there with you.

You are looking for specific results in a short amount of time. I have confidence that I could help but that type of training is better suited for someone specialized in performance that can be with you at the time of your training sessions.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No prob. I would rather you get someone that can really help in the performance aspect of training rather then spend the money on me and get average results because I can't be there.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The results are anything but average. Mine are quite remarkable to say the least. I see what you're saying though, it would help to have someone there to assist in speed and agility type drills. However, I think that Bobo's program would still benefit you. JMO.