Insaine workouts

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
For you guys who read the AM newsletter daily, I cam across a workout by Matt Kroc from T Nation. It was a 12 week program for legs. It was time for me to change my workout so I figured I would give it a go. This is my second T nation workout routine the last was for chest and I was very satisfied.

To say the least I am 3 weeks in and Matt Kroc is the man. My glute, hams, quads, flexors, all kill me. I cant wait to see the progress these 12 weeks make. Its no slouch, it had my partners lying on the flood between sets. Odd weeks are a tad bit easier in the endurance category then even weeks, which just makes you give everything you got.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Did I mention Matt Kroc's the man.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I've found that t-nation has some great training articles, when they are not trying to pimp biotest products.

Peace

riddles

riddles

Awards
Sounds like a killer leg routine. Definately gonna give this a go. Just one question for you that I don't think was stated in the article. Is it one day a week for 12 weeks?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yes, one day a week. On the even weeks you'll need the rest. On the odd, you are not as stiff but definitely sore deep into the muscle. Very impressed going on week 4.