The ultimate beach body

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I teach 3-4 classes per semester at the University of Kentucky kinesiology department. In which, I may spend a cumulative total of a few hours per semester discussing how important it is for women to lift heavy. At least one question on my exams regards whether women should lift heavy to look "good". In further that importance in this article by discussing the anthropometrics, strength, and power of what is (IMO) the best built and sexiest (and one of my favorite sports) female athletes on the planet, regardless of country/origin.

I invite you to share with your friends, trainers, wives, etc.

Optimal beach performance – For women « jasoncholewa

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I teach 3-4 classes per semester at the University of Kentucky kinesiology department. In which, I may spend a cumulative total of a few hours per semester discussing how important it is for women to lift heavy. At least one question on my exams regards whether women should lift heavy to look "good". In further that importance in this article by discussing the anthropometrics, strength, and power of what is (IMO) the best built and sexiest (and one of my favorite sports) female athletes on the planet, regardless of country/origin.

I invite you to share with your friends, trainers, wives, etc.

Optimal beach performance – For women « jasoncholewa
I had to laugh at the wiki link to starvation; clever haha