PuZo

Awards
  • Established
That is unreal.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
fake plates.... in my gym they do photo shoots all the time and when they do they bring out the fake plates to make it look like theyre movin weight even when they are 2-3 wks out from a show. at which point we all know that 90% of bbrs are weaker then a 12 year old natty girls.

not sayin all the plates are fake but at least 1 of those 45s on each side are fake...

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Didn't look fake to me lol. No one is going to put on fake plates when they have a spotter at a gym with people in it. Everyone would be like wtf

cprice44

cprice44

Awards
Looks legit to me. Very impressive but not at all impossible for a kid that size.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Didn't look fake to me lol. No one is going to put on fake plates when they have a spotter at a gym with people in it. Everyone would be like wtf
What's the difference between him or a pro... They both do fake ****. If I can I'll take a pic of the fake weights and post it. You tell me if they don't look alike.... I'll get it Monday, maybe tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

cprice44

cprice44

Awards
Could be fake, idk. I just know I could do 250 pause press at 155lbs when I was 15. Went on to be a state runner up my senior year. The only part that looks questionable is he doesn't need a break because the bar starts behind his head.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
IDK if its fake or real, but it came up easy without a break, which makes me question.

cprice44

cprice44

Awards
Exactly. But kids are getting stronger and stronger. Look up some results from high school federations, you would be amazed.

cprice44

cprice44

Awards
Watched a few. Still not sure enough to call it fake

Jericoe

Jericoe

Awards
Lol at the people calling this fake, shane is legit

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Could be fake, idk. I just know I could do 250 pause press at 155lbs when I was 15. Went on to be a state runner up my senior year. The only part that looks questionable is he doesn't need a break because the bar starts behind his head.
15 damn...I just started lifting at 25 just turned 27 fml

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Exactly. But kids are getting stronger and stronger. Look up some results from high school federations, you would be amazed.
Yo kids at my gym are roided beyond belief. Its unbelievable and not in a good way

cprice44

cprice44

Awards
Yeah, I've seen a few cases of kids abusing myself. I played football and started lifting to become better, was good at it, the rest is history.

K

kateean2

Awards
Didn't look fake to me lol. No one is going to put on fake plates when they have a spotter at a gym with people in it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh1t that one big ass mofo 15 year old.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Didn't look fake to me lol. No one is going to put on fake plates when they have a spotter at a gym with people in it.
Like I said before... Pros do it all the time. And there heads are bigger them anyones

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com