• Established
By what means is the best way to get a nice teardrop. My outside is doing
great but my inside of my legs look like there laggin. What exercises and foot
position on them thanks.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Hack squats with the feet about 6 inches apart and the toes pointed towards the corners of the platform. Do them slow and controlled as your knees are in a delicate position. This will do more for your teardrops than anything else.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
front squats - think about it.............

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Leg Extensions.. Front Squats or hack squats too.

onelife

onelife

Awards
hack squats gave me amazing results at my tear drop not to mention added mass all around my quad

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Hack squats with the feet about 6 inches apart and the toes pointed towards the corners of the platform. Do them slow and controlled as your knees are in a delicate position. This will do more for your teardrops than anything else.
Good call. Stance can go out to shoulder width. Heavy and deep in a controlled manner. Will definately help the inside.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any squat movement

For the inside Feet wider

for the outside feet close

Front squat
Hacksquat -place heels on block for greater stress on quads

Goodluck ~

beallio

beallio

Awards
Good call. Stance can go out to shoulder width. Heavy and deep in a controlled manner. Will definately help the inside.
I concur. Heavy, deep front squat. Deep is defined as below parallel in my book. If you can't squat below parallel, especially front squat, you need to work on your ROM and flexibility first...probably not the answer you wanted, but the road to the top ain't paved in sugar and chocolate.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
front squat, leg extension. One thing i do when i do my leg extensions is point my toes slightly inward at the top of the rep and squuuuuuuueeeeeze pause for one sec and let it down slow. That will isolate the vastus medialus for you creating a tear drop effect.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
front squat, leg extension. One thing i do when i do my leg extensions is point my toes slightly inward at the top of the rep and squuuuuuuueeeeeze pause for one sec and let it down slow. That will isolate the vastus medialus for you creating a tear drop effect.
good call

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tryed a wide stance last nite in the gym and it was brutal

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats the best foot placement for teardrop on the hacksquat machine, top or bottom?