How Screwed Am I After 2 Months Off?

A

AmazingAJ

Awards
So i injured my ribs and am taking 2 months off.My diet is MEH im just enjoying time off.Im wondering how much progress i will lose?

if i was benching 160lbs for 4 sets 7 reps,when i go back think i will be able to do 125lbs for 4 sets 8 reps? more?less?

my cardio was 30minutes 1 percent incline 1 min 6.3mph 2 min 8.3mph. When i go back think i can do 1min30sec 5.5 and 2 min 7.5 for 31:30? more or less?

anyway any advice will be appreciated.

klint

klint

Awards
U seem to be very exact with what u belive ur abilities will be. personaly i just focus on getting better. u know its going to be a drop so be cool with it. a bud was benching 150kilo then had three weeks off went back and struggled with 120. And he didnt bugger his ribs????? Good luck anyway

A

AmazingAJ

Awards
thanks im also taking test for trt so idk but i feel i am retaining more muscle than usual. so is 125 a good starting point of lower?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You just lift whatever it is you can lift after 2 months. It won't take long to build back up from whatever deficit you find yourself with but yes, there will be a drop in strength.