pain doing curls
- 11-25-2012, 05:59 PM
pain doing curls
Anytime I do dumbell curls, I get a pain that shoots up my forearm. It starts close to my wrist, almost like my tendon is rolling over something. It happens everytime I bring the dumbell down on my right arm. I've been using barbells for all of my bicept lifts, because it doesn't bother me with dumbells.
Any suggestions on what to do about this?
- 11-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Try using the EZ bar it puts less stress on the wrist.
"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"
~Unknown~Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
11-25-2012, 06:09 PM
i recently had "grip" pain that messed with my back workout, literally took off from back and bi training
AMINDS15 - 15% code
11-25-2012, 07:40 PM
I've had the same pain before. Like above try using an ez bar. I also use versa grips that have wrist support. This helps me out a lot. Im sure just any wraps will work. Eventually the pain went away.
Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
11-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Try a series of wrist/forearm warm up exercises. Also try some empty cans and some shoulder warm up exercises. Then try warming up slowly and working up to desired weight. U may need ti slow thw movements dn and really feel them. Ive had the same issue and it lasted well over 2 yrs but w the aforementioned techniques i managed the pain and it got better slowly.
PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
Similar Forum Threads
- By fst89lx in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 02-22-2013, 10:07 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 09-20-2011, 01:16 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 10-27-2010, 11:57 AM
- By blunted97 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:35 AM
- By lifted in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2003, 11:16 AM