Advice at training program.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Hi all.I will tell you my training program in order to hear your advice and make it better with your help.
I am happy to hear all your opinions and advice.

Well lets start

Monday
Bicep-shoulders with traps

Tuesday
Tricep-Chest-abs

Wednesday
Back-calf

Thursday
Legs only-abs-No calves.

And at fridays i am doing my weak muscle teams or the teams i want to grow more. Like bicep-calves or shoulders-traps-tricep and etc.

From Monday to Thursday i am doing 4 exercises per muscle team 2-3 mins break from exercise to exercise and almost 1 min from set to set.From a muscle team to another i am doing 4-5 mins.For example 4-5mins break from biceps to shoulders.
At Fridays i am doing 3 exercises per muscle team with the same breaks.My goal is bulking.What you say guys ?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a split not a routine.

Post up the whole routine man. Exercises, sets, reps, all of it.

Also how long have you been lifting and what are your current maxes?

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Well it is dificult for me to name all exercises cause i dont know their names in english cause i am from greece.And also i change exercises every 5-6 weeks for better results. Now a litle more details are 4 sets in every exercise for 10 reps its set exept the last one in which i do 6-10 cause i put more kilos. In bench press my much are 100 kilos for 3 pers. Squats 180 kilos for 15 reps.I havent triend more at squats for lower reps.Deadlifts 150 kilos for 2 reps.
I have been lifting for 1.5 years.I am 1.70 tall and 77 kilos.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
You need a proven program. I do not recondmend switching up every 5-6weeks for "better results" Some programs, that are known for their success, are best ran from 6 months to a year.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Yeah you are right but when i change exercises i see more pump more pain more groth.I have been using the same exrcises for my biceps for 2.5 months and they were stucked but when i change them they groth more.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Yeah you are right but when i change exercises i see more pump more pain more groth.I have been using the same exrcises for my biceps for 2.5 months and they were stucked but when i change them they groth more.
As long as your routine follows progressive overload I don't see why you would plateau. As mentioned before using a proven program would be your best bet and emphasize your lagging body parts here and there.